Wenceslas sq 3 BDR Ruterra Apartment
Этаж №3(с лифтом)
- Лифт в здании
- Посудомоечная машина
|Адрес||Opletalova, 11000 Prague, Чешская республика|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||91%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
3 separate fully furnished bedrooms can fit up to 10 people! This apartment will be a perfect choice for group of friends, big family or 3 couples. Bedrooms and kitchen are also fully furnished and equipped.
Apartment consist of:
* first bedroom (19 m2) with big double bed for 2 people and comfortable sofa , wardrobe and writing desk
* second bedroom (18 m2) with double bed as well for 2 people and nice sofa for 2 people, wardrobe and writing desk
* third bedroom (15 m2) with double bed, sofa and wardrobe and writing desk (all three bedrooms look the same :))
* kitchen (19 m2) is competently equipped with oven, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster crockery and cooker, dinner table for 6 people and TV.
* 2 bathrooms, both of them with WC and shower unit, with hairdryer
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*iron, ironing board
*TV with satellite (Cinemax, Discovery, Eurosport, Fashion TV, HBO, History Channel, MTV)
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
Interaction with Guests
We will support you 24/7 during your stay in Prague
The apartment location allows getting deeper into life of an Old and New Town in the same time with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
Every famous sight in Prague is located within 15 minutes walking from apartment, so you will forget about public transport, for sure :
•0 min. - Wenceslas square (metro A,B,C)
•2 min. – shopping street Na Příkopě
•2 min. – Building of National Muzeum
•5 min. – Main train station (train, metro C)
•10 min. – Old Town Square and Jewish Quarter
•15 min. - Charles bridge and riverbank
Truly amazing neighborhood !
We are open to advise you our favorite restaurants, clubs and must-see sights, just ask us about!
Other Things to Note
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - the cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 ppl, 25 EUR/car for 4 ppl, 35 EUR/car for 5-6 ppl, 55 EUR/car for 7-8 people, 70 EUR/car for 9-10 ppl. In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive you to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
The nearest public parking is located in 2-5 minutes walking from apartment on the same street – it's paid on working days (approximately 1.5 euro/hour) and free on weekends and nights. Guarded parking garage “Slovan" is located in several steps from apartment and parking there costs app.32 euro/24 hours.
|Цена за 6 гостей||1163 руб. за одну ночь/ дополнительная ночь|
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Жесткий|
Margaryta is very nice and she is willing to help you. The appartment is easy to reach by public transportations (busses, trams). It is situated in a good and quite area. The appartment is clean and has a basic needs for the guests.
Eventhough it was winter, we don't have any single probleem, as the heater worked very good.
We had a good time in the apartment. From the inside its clean, the furniture is modern and tasty but still very cosy - and the apartment as a whole is quite big. Only small deficits, like a slightly instable doorknob. All in all I still really recommend this apartment, esepcially for the cheap price, its awesome.
Apartment was warm, beds comfortable and was in a good location to either walk into the Centre or get public transport. Man who gave us lifts to and from airport was lovely.
Unfortunately we had a few problems. Kettle and microwave were broken, only the kettle was replaced. The toilet leaked so not a pleasant smell and there were drainage problems. We were told it was just because it was an old building, but the shower got blocked, water came back up through kitchen sink (was probably why the dishwasher was dirty) and then toilet didn't flush properly. Unfortunately we would not choose to stay here again.
The apartment was good, spacious, host was very friendly and helpful, I could contact them at any time. The apartment was relatively central.
Nice small apartment, excellent staff by host company. Everything went fluently without any hassle.
Apartment was like in pictures, but there was error in introducion text. Apartment does NOT have 2 bedrooms, but 1 bedoom and a living room with good basic 2 person bed. Road was bit loud during night. On extra side, there was an unmentioned balcony (for smokers) filled with pigeon poop.
Anyhow apartment was great for our purpose. Good location. We will rent again from this company!
- the entrance of the house from the street is very ran down, only garbage bins in the entrance.
- tv, mentioned "1000 channels" : not one normal channel, only regional and commercial ones : of no use.
- mattresses are very soft : better sleep on the couch in the living room if you need harder once.
- duvet : only single ones : at least one double is needed.
- pillows : bad quality and too soft.
- cleaning : very average though superficially clean at first sight.
- curtains in the bedroom should be thicker in order to darken the room at night.
- floortiles in the bathroom are all loose.
- position: street itself is no problem but busy street at the end is very noisy especially due to the continuous sirens of police and
ambulances in the morning and evening.
- the people who look after this flat are not service- minded : I asked for late check-out at 4 pm : they said they didn't know yet
when we arrived, so I put my luggage at 12 outside; when fetching it at 4 pm the cleaning wasn't done yet, so nobody was to
arrive soon !
3 months after my booking (july) Margeryta writes me some work has to be done right when we are there, at the end of
september so we'll have to change: I didn't agree and had in the end to ask Wimdu for help in order to keep my booking.
All this gave me the impression of very casual organisation, far from professional.
- at our arrival the microwave was missing as well as the sheets for the couch : they were brought the same evening, as well as
the second pair of keys I asked for.
the apartment is clean and nice, also it's easy to get to the main station. i recommend this place to everybody visiting prague.
Nice place, amazing view, good location next to big park. Menager very friendly and helpfull. Furniuture is very good, you find There everything what you want (computer and iron too).
Excellent location!! A perfect apartment...very spacious and newly renovated. I would highly recommend this apartment for 2 or 4 people. No complaints at all!!
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL