Central London Apartment
- Посудомоечная машина
- Возможность проживания семьи/детей
Краткое описание жилья
|Адрес||Northdown Street, N1 9BP London, Великобритания|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||67%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
It is 60sq/m and can sleep up to 6 people. It has a newly fitted main bathroom (January 2016) which has a bath tub and shower along with an en-suite bathroom with another shower (to the master bedroom) with a 4ft6 wide double bed in the master bedroom and 4ft wide bed in the 2nd bedroom which leads onto the small patio which has a bistro table and 2 chairs.
We have a sofa bed which accommodates 2 people. It has a fully equipped designer kitchen with all mod-cons along with having a dish washing machine (NB there is no washer / dryer machine - there is a self-service along with a service wash laundry facility around the corner. It has a large open plan kitchen / dining room with a dishwasher / TV/DVD and has a sofa bed which can accommodate 2 people.
NB The bedding for the sofa bed (IF REQUIRED) along with the one hair dryer is stored in one of the bedroom wardrobes.
The apartment comes with linen towels and bedding: the price includes the outgoing cleaning on departure and laundry costs. The Wi-Fi, central heating, electricity and water costs are included within this price.
Правила ПроживанияNo smoking.
NB Cleaning Fee (50£) is by week and not by journey
NB Extra days are on average between 175£ and 185£
|Максимальная продложительность визита||3 месяцев|
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Жесткий|
Обзор других предложений от этого хозяина
We stayed for 1 week at this location.
Positive aspects were:
- cleanness of the apartment
- good quality of beds
- close to city center, underground and supermarket
- quiet street.
Negative aspects were:
- "bed bench combination" in the living room is a nightmare. During day time you cannot sit on it, during night time you cannot sleep on it. Very poor quality. The owner could have spend some money on this.
- although everything is quite new, the general impression is the owner saved a lot of money on furniture, dish washer, utensils, ...
- move the 2 furniture in the basement to the living room
- parking cost are high, I parked at http://stratfordintl.co.uk/getting-here/cars (UK pounds 25/week); 30 minutes travel to appartment.
- I took into consideration the price (+- Euro 2500/week).
The apartament is great. It is very close to St Pancras Station and King Cross Station. We didn't have any problem. If I went back to London I will stay there again.
Good quality for the price. The mattresses were only a bit small. Everything was also very clean and the service was really good. When we had a question, they reacted quick and solved the problem.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
We had a nice stay in this apartment. It is very central. Would recommend it for sure.
The apartment was nice. The beds were comfortable and we enjoyed our stay. However we gad some trouble withthe heating, but Debbie came to assist us and get the temerature up.
Debbie was nice and helpful, she stayed in contact with us from beginning to end. She provided all materials and resources in the apartment and it was a nice space and convenient given its key location near King's Cross. Thanks for your help, it made our stay in London fun and pleasant!
Very centrally located. Very good infrastructure. Nice and british.
Nice flat with easy access to public transport. Perfect organisation and communication with and from Debbie - we enjoyed our stay. Next time we go to London we will definetly re-book this flat
We had a great trip ! great location !
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL