Red Room - NYC from Local's Perspective
- Возможность проживания семьи/детей
- Можно с домашними животными
- Закрывающаяся на ключ комната
Краткое описание жилья
|Адрес||520 - 23rd Street, 07087 Union City, США|
|Тип жилья||Отдельная комната|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||100%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
|Календарь обновлен||5 дней назад|
This is one room in a 2 bedroom apartment located on the top floor of a 2-family home. The building is situated in a quiet location, yet it is just around the corner from the business district and a few blocks to the buses that take you to Manhattan in 15 minutes.
If you are interested in renting the entire apartment go to WIMDU/9NCF3BI7
Please note: with this screen you are booking/inquiring to rent just one of the bedrooms.
It is ideal for people looking to visit the city for a couple of days as well as people looking to stay for a couple of months. Please message me if you are interested in staying for an extended period of time and I will be happy to discuss long-term pricing with you then.
The apartment has been completely renovated, including the bathroom. The walls have been newly painted and all furniture is brand new!
Please make sure that you check all my other listing – the GreenRoom (Wimdu/99UF2OL3) & the entire Apartment (see above), and if you don't find the dates you're looking for, shoot me an inquiry anyways and I'll do what I can to help you, including recommending other great local hosts.
Great energy and very peaceful! Feel free to message me with any questions!
ABOUT YOUR ROOM and the house:
* There is a fully equipped kitchen and refrigerator. We provide coffee, tea and hot chocolate. We encourage you to make yourself at home. Depending on the length of your stay, you can stack up on food and drink, there is plenty of storage space! We suggest restaurants (menus on the book shelf of those that deliver!)
* Keypad code (no physical keys) so you can come and go as you please
* There is a key to each bedroom to assure privacy and security
* Your bedroom (The Red Room) has a "queen-sized" bed and a large closet. The room comfortably accommodates two people
* Free WIFI
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Share kitchen and bathrooms with other guests
* We can install child proof rail guards
* LGBT friendly
Interaction with Guests
I do not live in the house. I like to come by the morning after guests arrive to answer all questions and to make sure everything is in order. After that I keep in contact with guests via WhatsApp or other applications (Email or phone), so we can be in contact at all times. I am only a few blocks away and can be there in 10 minutes if need be.
* Located in Union City, NJ, a very short direct bus ride to the Times Square area
* Five blocks from gorgeous Manhattan views (along Hudson River)
* Best 'cafe con leche' in town around the corner. You'll wonder why you spend so much at Starbucks!
* Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every minute during day, and every 4 minutes at night. Buses run 24/7.
It is easier and faster to commute into the City from Union City than commuting from Brooklyn or Queens. If you were to stay in the Bronx it would take you 40 min to get to Times Square. If you were to stay in Brooklyn it would take you the same amount of time as subways in Brooklyn are not direct. If you were to stay in Manhattan you would not find a place as big as this one for this price.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood; a Bodega around the corner (open until 11pm), an Italian deli across the street from it, and the supermarket is just a few blocks away.
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
Believe it or NOT – it is possible to be outside of Manhattan and so close to it, yet it's true. Here are some facts about transportation:
1. Apartment is 5 minutes (7 blocks) walking from the central bus stop at post office.
2. The jitney bus is very frequent, I rarely wait for it more than 2 to 3 minutes. Most of the time you won't even wait at all. You will get to the bus stop and a bus will be there.
3. Buses are available 24/7 so you can catch them even when you spend the whole evening out.
4. The price of these express buses is $3 onboard, and $2.50 if you buy tickets at ticket window #23 at Port Authority Bus Terminal
5. You won't find a timetable or route on the internet for these buses, it's a private bus company that runs many lines in and out of Manhattan
6. City bus #22 runs every 30 minutes into Hoboken, home of the Cake Boss, Birthplace of Frank Sinatra and Baseball (where you can also catch the PATH into Manhattan 33rd Street and/or the World Trade Center) and bus #123 every 15-30 minutes (during commute hours) into Manhattan’s Port Authority (42nd Street & 8th Avenue – Times Square)
Easy city bus access to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons.
We are also close to Hoboken, Weehawken and Jersey City.
Правила ПроживанияABOUT PARKING:
Being an urban area, parking is tight. We will provide a visitor pass so you have the same privilege as residents. Please note, that you must not forget to return this pass, otherwise we will need to charge you $35.00. For those who are not familiar with the parking system in the US, you must adhere to the parking rules - ie NO parking in fire zones / handicapped zones; sweep days; parking meters need to be adhered to and if you get a ticket, do not assume that you will not get another one if you don't move your car.
Many ask about the price and extra fees and how to pay. When you put in the dates and number of people you will get our total cost. There are no taxes or extra fees on top of this, but Wimbu adds their fee. It varies between 6-12% on top of our price.
All the payments are safely made with credit card to Wimdu when booking. They hold the money until the day you check in and will then transfer it to us.
Bookings with us are done with the "strict" cancellation policy and all cancellations should be done through Wimdu. This being said, if we manage to re-rent the place the nights you have canceled we can give a bigger refund to you than what the strict cancellation policy dictates. The earlier you cancel the bigger the chance that we will find other guests.
DEPOSIT IS FOR KEYS + VISITOR PASS or any damages that may have occurred. IT WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU BY WIMDU AFTER YOU HAVE CHECKED OUT.
To confirm that you have read the entire description, please include the secret word "GreenwichVillage" in your inquiry to me.
Check out by 11am – if you need to stay longer, a special request can be made, depending if we need the room the same or the next day.
I was born in Vienna, Austria and have been living in the States for some 4 decades. I lived in Greenwich Village and the East Village (NYC) for 25 years - I consider myself a true New Yorker still, although I now live in New Jersey! I speak German and English and the people in the building speak Spanish!
You are sharing the living room, kitchen and bath with another guest. Please be respectful and considerate and clean up after yourself, especially after using the bathroom. Please wash all the dishes, dry them, put them away and take out the garbage before you check out (see recycling notice on the bulletin board).
Security Deposit is held to ensure return of Room Key & Visitors Parking Pass. Please leave your room key in the door lock upon check out, and the parking pass on the bulletin board to make sure that deposit is instantly refunded to you. Check out by 11am
Smoking is not allowed in the apartment – please smoke outside in front of house.
The house is in a quiet residential neighborhood, so PLEASE NO noise after 11pm.
There is lovely family living on the first floor, who can also answer questions.
Please keep food in the kitchen, we keep a pest free house and wish to continue to do so.
NB. Absolutely no downloading of copyrighted materials (no bit torrent, for example). Any copyright infringement by guests is subject to release of guests’ info to copyright holder for further action.
|Цена за неделю (вплоть до 2 гостей)||34502 руб.|
|Цена за месяц (вплоть до 2 гостей)||114478 руб.|
|Цена за 2 гостей||1568 руб. за одну ночь/ дополнительная ночь|
|Заезд после||По договоренности|
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Отъезд до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Жесткий|
Hannelore is a great host. She took care of us in our stay in New York. She advised us about all our required information.
The location is really good. It takes 5 min walking to the bus stop and then the way to New York ( Times Square) takes around15 min. The house is really cozy.
I really advise this accommodation.
It was a pleasure meeting you hannelore. with a lot of important information, you gave me, i was ready for new york! thank you for everything!
Wonderful stay in this apartment. Just 15 minutes away from manhattan by bus. The apartment is equipped with everything a family need. And is also very clean!!
This was our first experience. Had a great and pleasant stay, the appartment was super and very clean, with all the equipment a home needs.The area was also very quite and peaceful. Ppl very nice and helpful. The busstop to New York is just 5min away, and takes you in 10min depending on traffic.oneway ticket is around 3$. Hannelore is a superb host. So helpful before and during the stay. Everything was just perfect, we will definetly come again and with the whole family.
Hannelore was the perfect host! The place was cozy and clean and the area was in close proximity to restaurants and stores in Union City. Hannelore was a big help in terms of finding our way around and Manhattan was a short bus ride away.
We stayed in October for 12 days in this apartment. The apartment is very clean, well equipped and furnished with a lot of heart. The environment is pleasant and safe. The New York connection worked well with the bus. Hannelore is a gracious host and very attentive to the guests' wellbeing. We can highly recommend this accommodation and we would like to book at any time again.
Hannelores place is very cool. I went there to spend 2 nights and visit NYC. Getting to the NYC is very easy and Hannelore has all necessary information in the flat. A bus ride is fairly easy and is about $3.20 (single ticket) at the time writting.
The location of the flat in Union City is somewhat interesting, as this seems to be an area with a lot of mexican influence, so you can enjoy lots of great mexican food.
The flat at all is very comfortable, clean and has everything you need. The kitchen is well equiped to prepare some meals too. The folks I met there was a couple from Germany and had a good time chatting.
Unfortunately I couldn't meet Hannelore as I had to leave earlier. I will definitivly recommend this place to my friends visiting NY area.
Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt bei Hannelore, sie hat uns gute Tips gegeben und ist immer erreichbar falls was benötigt wird. Die Lage der Wohnung ist gut und man fühlt sich auch sicher. Günstig, sauber, kostenloses Parken ! Manhatten ist mit dem Bus schnell und einfach zu erreichen.
Vielen lieben Dank nochmal an Hannelore !
Grüße aus dem Blackforest :) Claudia und Klaus
wir hatten einen wunderbaren Aufenthalt bei Hannelore, wir sind zwei junge Frauen (20) aus Deutschland die zusammen NYC entdecken wollten. Die Unterkunft war preislich sehr gut wir hatten eine 10 minütige Busfahrt direkt nach Manhattan, was sehr angenehm war. Da wir mit dem Zug nach New Jersey anreisten, war ees nicht üblich für Sie, denn die meisten Gäste kamen mit dem Flugzeug. Sie half uns sehr mit der Zugverbindung und stande jederzeit per Whattsapp zur Verfügung. Wir waren sehr zufrieden. Apartment war recht sauber und es war alles vorhanden was man zum kochen, duschen etc. brauchte. Ein bisschen hat uns die Klimaanlage im Schlafzimmer gestört, ohne die Anlage war es viel zu heiß, jedoch war diese schon sehr alt und man konnte nicht viel verstellen und auch der Lärm der Anlage war sehr laut.
Wir beide würden aber jederzeit wieder Ihr Zimmer buchen. :-)
Abbiamo trascorso 7 notti in un appartamento molto confortevole, occupando la stanza piu' Grande, la rossa! La padrona di casa e' stata semplicemente squisita durante tutto il nostro soggiorno. La sistemazione si trova in una posizione ottimale rispetto a Manhattan, a soli 10 minuti di Bus al costo du 3 dollari a corsa, arrivando direttamente allo snodo di Port Autority, Sulla 8th Avenue. Che dire di piu'...Grazie di tutto, cara Hannelore, a rivederci presto!
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL