London Bridge in 7 Minutes - Quiet Room
- Стиральная машина/сушилка
- Закрывающаяся на ключ комната
|Адрес||Fairlawn Mansions, SE145PH London, Великобритания|
|Тип жилья||Отдельная комната|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||97%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
Guest may use the kitchen on the following conditions:
They wash up all dishes, cutlery, pots and pans
They clean the cooker, hob, all work surfaces and table
They sweep the floor or any crumbs.
They return all utensils to their original place.
They put all rubbish in the bins at the entrance to the building.
Guests are asked to leave the shower in a clean and fresh state.
Guests are asked to leave the toilet in a hygienic and fresh state.
Guests are asked to wear house shoes in the bedroom and the rest of the house.
Guests are asked to reframe from playing music before 10am and after 10pm.
Guests are reminded that smoking is not permitted in any part of the property. This includes the bedroom and smoking at the bedroom window. Anyone found to have smoked in the property will be asked to leave.
Guests are asked to remove all litter and rubbish from their room at least once a day.
A deposit of 100 GBP is required.
|Цена за 2 гостей||799 руб. за одну ночь/ дополнительная ночь|
|Заезд после||По договоренности|
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Отъезд до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Жесткий|
Very kind and helpful. Thanks and see you next time im 2015 :-)
Clean flat, helpful owner, good location. I would highly reccomend this flat.
We've been staying in this flat for three nights with our family of 4 people. The kids had comfortable mattresses and the bed in the other room was very comfortable as well. We found everything we needed in the kitchen and had a great time! The fact that we could securely park our car although we were really central was especially positive. We loved to go into the city by bus, there were several bus stops close to the flat. Sidney was very friendly and helpful and he managed to meet us immediately when we came in! Thanks again! Altogether, we would love to come again some day, it's been a perfect stay- only too short! :)
We had a very pleasant stay at the Heston House. The station was close and there were small shops where we could buy groceries. The room we stayed in was clean and well kept, the only downside was that there was a train going by every five minutes and the tracks were only about ten meters away from our window, so there was a lot of noise at night. For light sleepers like myself this was something unpleasant and I think it should have been made clear in the accommodation description. Everything else in the house was okay, the bathroom and kitchen were both clean. I would definitely stay at the house again, but in a different room at the other side of the building.
We stayed in the presidential suite, which was a big room, with a double bed, a couch and table with chairs. While most of the stuff was obviously ikea stuff it was more than sufficient for the few nights we spent there. Unfortunately the room was next to a busy road with a lot of sirenes. I found it quite hard to sleep there. I recommend getting another room at this place. I also recommend reading the key instructions carefully ;)
We (family with 2 girls) can recommend this apartment, which is located in a quiet neighborhood near the river Thames. There is a bus stop near by as well as a grocery. Sidney is a very friendly host, who waited patiently until 3 a.m. (our flight was delayed almost 3 hours) to give us the keys and provide useful Information on how to get around etc. We enjoyed our stay very much and would certainly come again!
We stayed here 3 nights in July 2014. The appartment is very well located, near the train station with good communication to the centre. The street is very quiet, also at night. The bathroom is ok, although I would suggest changing the shower curtain when little black spots appear. The kitchen is outdated, but everythings works, so it's functional. I can certainly recommend this place when you want to visit London for a couple of days and you are looking for a basic place to stay.
nice location, good price-performance ratio, we will come back again
I definitely recommend this place! Is clean with very basics but there's everything you need. Clean and comfortable just a bit small for 3 persons the room where we stayed with my friends. The only thing is the noise of the overground train which goes under your window and its very noisy. Is quite central you can get in to the main attractions in a few minutes with overground trains or buses.
We have not met Sidney in person but we've got a very good instructions from her/him.
Thanks Sidney very much!
Super Place for trips to the city,
shops and great communication
kitchen, bathroom, clean rooms
wifi, washing machine
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL