London Bridge in 7 Minutes - Quiet Room
- Стиральная машина/сушилка
- Закрывающаяся на ключ комната
Краткое описание жилья
|Адрес||Fairlawn Mansions, SE145PH London, Великобритания|
|Тип жилья||Отдельная комната|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||97%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
|Календарь обновлен||Неделю назад|
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
Guest may use the kitchen on the following conditions:
They wash up all dishes, cutlery, pots and pans
They clean the cooker, hob, all work surfaces and table
They sweep the floor or any crumbs.
They return all utensils to their original place.
They put all rubbish in the bins at the entrance to the building.
Guests are asked to leave the shower in a clean and fresh state.
Guests are asked to leave the toilet in a hygienic and fresh state.
Guests are asked to wear house shoes in the bedroom and the rest of the house.
Guests are asked to reframe from playing music before 10am and after 10pm.
Guests are reminded that smoking is not permitted in any part of the property. This includes the bedroom and smoking at the bedroom window. Anyone found to have smoked in the property will be asked to leave.
Guests are asked to remove all litter and rubbish from their room at least once a day.
A deposit of 100 GBP is required.
|Цена за 2 гостей||853 руб. за одну ночь/ дополнительная ночь|
|Заезд после||По договоренности|
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Отъезд до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Жесткий|
Обзор других предложений от этого хозяина
Me and my friend stayed at Sidney's mansion this summer for 5 days. First of all I wanted to say that they are very nice people, we saw Sidney one time and he was very nice and helpfull. In our building we had Eddy to help us and clean the appartment. Eddy was very nice, he was from France so sometimes it was a bit difficult to understand him but he was really trying his best!
The location of the mansion was great, New cross is a good neighbourhood, we haven't had any trouble. We were even invited to a party with the neighbours ! Very nice :-)
It was very easy transportation, the station was very close by and there was a large supermarket at walking distance. The bus stop was right outside, it was 40 minutes by bus to piccadilly circus and by metro it was 15 minutes, very easy !
We just bought an Oyster card so we could travel all the time.
The room was small but just large enough for the two of us, we were only in the room to go to sleep so we didnt bother.
The toilet and shower were simple and clean, just basic. :-)
Overall we had a great time! And Sidney, if you have a room near Camden for next year... Let us know!
Greets from Lisa and Sarah
A 10 minute walk from New Cross Gate station, where you can buy a zone 1-2 day card and are directly on the underground/overground London network, the appartment is at a practical location. It was all clean when we arrived. There were two rooms with two double beds. In advance, we had asked for an extra matress, so our two boys could sleep separately. This was arranged for. We arrived much later than planned, called Sidney in advance, and he was there after midnight to give us the keys. A wireless internet signal was also present. So we were all together very satisfied.
1. Do not get lost in the neigbourhood like us. Along with our 3 children we ended up at night in the violent neighbourhood just 400 m from the apartment (do not use Google navigator to find the apartment). The cab driver ( it took 45 minutes to convince a taxi to come and get us) said: "You are lucky to be alive!" In other words this apartment is very close to a neighbourhood you do not want to end up in. 2. The apartment as such was okay (no more). If you are 6 persons be warned that the 6th person can be no taller than 1,40 m to sleep all right. 3. The apartment is not NEAR London Bridge as it took 4 stops by most trains to get there.
Overall, we've had a good time. But the appartment was not as clean as I hoped it was (the other guests did not clean the bathroom) and the shower was awful, too cold or too hot. A lot of kitchen cabinets were broke and the fridge didn't work the last day. The rest was okay.
The appartment is located in a very busy street, but luckily, the room is at the back of the house. We were not disturbed by traffic at night.
Unfortunately, we haven't spoken to Sidney because he was very busy that week, but he tried to help us as good as possible on the telephone.
We've had a really good time in London, but the next time, I won't stay here.
Very friendly and flexible host.
The apartment is clean and spacious. Tho separete bedrooms and large lounge would fit even 6 people (we were four, including 2 children). The flat is equipped with new furniture and home appliences, although we missed a few things. The location is very quiet. What can be difficult is the distance to the centre of London. A 10-15 min. walking to the station, one tube line with exchange usually required. This all makes an hour to get there or back.
It was nice room. its really clean and it has nice view also. and there is 24h bus from central london :) and the host is really kind and nice guy. he was friendly. the weather was so cold that time. but I think summer is okay. and when we had a problem about our trip paln, he let us put our baggage in that flat till nigght after check-out. I really want to say thank you to him for his kindness.
we stayed for 2 nights. the rooms and fscilities fits the description. wifi was slow and often disconnects in the asian room. great value for money though.
The room was big enough and clean. Little problems were solved by Sidney immediately. Sorry to say, but the shower didn't work as it should, (too hot, you could burn yourself, couldn't make it colder. I think the thermostate is not good anymore?). Everything you need is in the kitchen. I would suggest to Cathy to wash the dishcloths more often and please remove the dirty ones off the sink.. the shower was not very clean. Besides this, Cathy was a nice girl and helpfull to answer our questions. We got some extra towels from Cathy. Wifi worked great! The buses in front of the building were very practical; also the overground station New Cross Gate and the supermarket, just a 200 mtrs walk or so. We would have liked it if there would have been a nice chair to sit in after a whole day of shopping, walking... So next time I think I will choose a room with some extras like a sitting chair and maybe television. But for the price you pay this room is sufficient.
sydney is a relaxed and gentle person.solves every problem without
hesitate.nice rooms and a familiar atmosphere.
next time london i will stay there for longer.thanks sydney for
a perfect trip to london.
Hi Sidney, Thank you for all. London is a wonderful town. I'm sure we'll come again next year to see more.
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL