The home of the Phantom of the Opera ;) - Apartment Pozole
- Возможность проживания семьи/детей
- Стиральная машина/сушилка
- Возможно проведение мероприятий
- Посудомоечная машина
Краткое описание жилья
|Адрес||Hajós St, 1065 Budapest, Венгрия|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||100%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
|Календарь обновлен||2 дней назад|
Just behind the Opera, in Pest’s cultural center, in the pedestrian street can be found this exclusive flat waiting for you and your company to discover Budapest. The separate bedroom and the airy living room assure comfortable rest for five people. In the well-equipped kitchen and dining room you can cook for any nation’s taste. TV, fast Wi-Fi, washing machine, dishwasher and ironing possibilities are ready for your service.
Welcome and Indulge yourself in Budapest!
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
Правила Проживания1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guests to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the checkout please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Цена за 2 гостей||332 руб. за одну ночь/ дополнительная ночь|
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Жесткий|
Apartment: very nice
Location: top (inner city but quiet)
Any time again :-)
Great apartment. Clean and comfortable and with all the necessaries such as fridge, cooker, shower, TV, wireless internet, etc.
The great thing about this apartment is its location. On the Pest side of the river close to shops, restaurants and ruin pubs. Within a few hundred yards of the Opera House and Opera metro station. Another three metro stations are within walking distance. The Budapest "hop on hop off bus" stops just outside the Opera House.
It is just off the lovely Andrassy Avenue and central for most of Budapest's attractions.
I would recommend the apartment to friends and would stay here again when visiting Budapest.
Bèla is wonderful; friendly and precise.
The apartment is as in the description. It's equipped with all the comforts (hairdryer,
washin machine, towels ext...).
and the apartment location is perfect, one of the best to visit, enjoy and live Budapest (also below the apartment there are small market,bar... and around the corner, 24h markets).
finally turn the corner and be in front of the Opera is spectacular !!!
Thank you so much Bèla, I hope to retur soon.
Perfect location. Clean comfortable and well equipped. Gloria was very helpful also. Would highly recommend! Will stay again if visiting Budapest. Thanks also for booking us in for an extra night as such last minute!
I've been in this apartment for two nights.We were in three young people.
The owner is really helpful,kind and always available if you need something.
The apartment is in a great zone in the center and near the metro station.
We would recommend it!
We really enjoy our stay in Budapest!
We enjoyed our stay in this apartment. It is located next door to the Opera in a quiet backyard and well equipped. Most windows are facing a close-by wall, but for us at least this had the great advantage that the apartment remained nice and cool despite the hot temperatures outside (we visited Budapest during a hot weekend in August). We also rented the parking lot, which is conveniently located in a courtyard just a few minutes walk away. The host was very friendly, and we would stay here again!
We stayed in the apartment Pozole which is next door from the Opera. The apartment is located in a very central location, in a very hip and young neigbourhood, around the corner from the fashionable Andrassy Ut. The apartment is in a very nice, quiet and clean building, and the apartment itself is a very quiet place. The apartment is spacious and has all facilities necessary, well equiped kitchen, tv (mostly Hungarian channels), fast and working wifi, bathroom, bedroom, etc. Towels and sheets were included, as well as extra covers and pillows. A hairdrier and washing machine and dishwasher is present. The place was rather clean, however not comparable to cleanliness in a good hotel. The one inconvenience is the lack of light and of view as the apartment looks out on a blind wall, which one can't see from the pictures on the website. The host was friendly and professional, and was very accomodating with regard to a later check-out and the possibility to leave the luggage in the apartment until our departure to the apartment. The mandatory city tax of 4% on the total apartment price was payable in cash upon arrival. We can recommend this apartment.
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL