Pretty Studio in Montmartre
|Адрес||Rue Houdon, 75018 Paris, Франция|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||92%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
|Календарь обновлен||2 недель назад|
Very quiet on the 3rd floor of a luxury building overlooking pretty courtyard garden with garden tables for book and enjoy the peace of the residence.
Renovated, well equipped, new bedding and high-quality (140). Kitchenette with oven and grill MO, Krups coffee maker, stove, fridge freezer, dishwasher, sitting area with table lift, 3 seats sofa, flat screen TV, stereo, sleeping area with a real bed that dates back to the ceiling without loss of space and handling. Large closets, bathroom with shower, toilet, washbasin. Tastefully decorated, all mod cons. Internet access, telephone, WIFI. Sheets and towels provided. Digicode, guardian.
At 5 minutes of the Sacré Coeur, Market St Pierre, near shops, bars, restaurants, caterers, cabarets, theaters, museums. Everything is there to breathe the unique atmosphere of this neighborhood must.
Close to two metro lines, 12 to go to Beaubourg, the Champs Elysées, Les Halles, Republic, Nation, Notre Dame de Paris, Père Lachaise cemetery, place de la Concorde The location is very nice.
No arrival after 19 h.
|Максимальная продложительность визита||1 месяц|
|Заезд после||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Гибкая|
I booked a four night stay in Paris as a birthday present for my boyfriend. We travelled by Eurostar and decided to walk from the Gare du Nord to Pigalle to see some of Paris. The walk took us around 15-20 minutes but would have been about a 5minute metro ride. The location of the apartment was idyllic, although due to The Moulin Rouge being just around the corner there is a large amount of sex shops on the main road of Pigalle.
The apartment itself was 'cosy' but just what we expected. My boyfriend is 6ft5 so the shower was a little small for him but we have no major complaints. Sylvie, the host, wasn't actually there when we visited however she was available to contact and extremely helpful. We were instead welcomed by Adelaide and although there was a language barrier (as my boyfriend and I know little to no French) we still felt welcomed and got the basic idea of what she was telling us.
We had a lovely stay and the only thing I would fault is that we had to carry our bags around all day on the last day because we were unable to leave them in the room. Other than that a lovely stay and a cute apartment.
- The Metro station Pigalle, Moulin Rouge, Sacre Coeur are just around the corner of the appartment.
- A lot of shops (baker, souveniers and carrefour supermarket) could be reached within a few minutes by foot.
- The shower and bathroom are small but very good. Water temperature could be adjusted very good.
- Wifi was working very well and fast.
- The appartment was good equiped (everything for two persons).
- Very good communication with our host.
- The concierge speaks french only which makes communication hard.
- Appartment only reachable through another building and backyard.
- Room seems bigger on the pictures than in real life.
- The view out of the window is into a small backyard. Only walls without seeing the sky.
- The stairways to the appartment look shabby and the stairs are very uneven.
- There is no dishwasher in the room.
- The bed was very high (1,2m) and you have to climb over chair to get into it. (We thought it could be lowered more).
- No hooks for towels anywhere.
- No real curtains to make the room dark or to keep neighbors from watching you.
- Not enough power outlets (none in the bathroom or near).
- The wardrobe sliding doors get stuck all the time.
But all in all it was a good holiday week in Paris.
There was a little miscommunication on arrival as the concierge hadn't been told we were booked in, although luckily we had our confirmation email to show her - but we had to just leave our bags while she cleaned up from the last people leaving.
The flat itself is in a great location and is gorgeously cosy - the floating bed is a fantastic use of space, way better than most of these tiny Paris apartments which have sofa beds - and is incredibly sturdy and comfortable.
Only things missing are hooks for coats and towels (essential in a space as tiny as this) and a kettle. Also there is no dishwasher even though one is listed in the amenities on the site.
But a great little flat we'd happily visit again!
We had a very nice experience in this little apartment in the centre of Paris. The location is the best part as the house is next to Pigalle metro station which allows you to connect to the rest of the city. Although the area around is very crowded all day and night, the apartment itself, which is on the third floor, has a very peaceful atmosphere and you will not be bothered by any kind of noise (almost). Inside the house there's a little kitchen that is really useful if you want to save some money by making your own food instead of buying it; the bathroom and the living room area are a bit too small, but they'ok if there are just two people living inside the apartment.
In conclusion, I will definitely recommend this place to a couple who wants to spend a relaxing and romantic time in Paris.
The apartment in the Montmartre district was tiny, but very comfortable, had everything we needed.
The host Sylvie wAs so helpful, everything went very smoothly.
Had an initial problem with the fridge, which was immediately fixed.
Only problem is caretaker speaks no English, so brush up on the necessary french to get your messages across, if you can't speak it. Thank you sylvie for a great stay in Paris.
A nice compact apartment in an area with good access to metro. Perfect for exploring Paris from. We will miss Paris and especially our favourite macaroons on the corner down from the apartment :)
Very nice cosy apartment, In a really great area especially towards the top of Montmartre. Good distance to the metro. Really clean and well kept - thanks Sylvie - Leah & Alfie
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL