Уютный номер в отличной области с Wi-Fi (ME4)
- Возможность проживания семьи/детей
- Стиральная машина/сушилка
- Закрывающаяся на ключ комната
Краткое описание жилья
Boasting tasteful, modern decor, this private bedroom contains a comfortable double bed and a wardrobe. The tiled communal bathroom features a bidet and a bathtub with shower, and the shared kitchen provides laundry facilities.
The Whitechapel area was once most famous for Victorian poverty and Jack the Ripper. Though the Ten Bells pub still remains, the district has become one of London’s most popular tourist destinations. Brick Lane offers everything from vintage boutiques and festivals to world-class Curry Houses and vibrant markets.
Stepney Green Underground Station is just a 5-minute walk away, and offers regular services to other parts of the city. For guests with an interest in history, there are many guided tours available within the area.
Правила ПроживанияGuests must clean up after themselves.
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Жесткий|
Обзор других предложений от этого хозяина
Nice room in a quiet place. Needs a few fixing (the WC and the oven) but we are very happy with our stay. In case of going back to London again we´ll repeat in this place.
Good value, clean and comfortable.
Good large, comfortable room with lots of space and cheering decoration. Also in a brilliant location. Only worry is the lack of security. Although there is lock on door, is very easy for someone to access the house and room keys from the outside. Definitely needs extra security/ different method for key handover.
I booked a room January 19 to 22, I found myself really well! A nice quiet place, it has all the comforts of home!
I got some breakdowns of heating, gas and electricity during my stay. The re-activity of the owner was a little bit slower then expected. The kitchen is nice and proper. Every basic thinks are available to prepare a simple meal. The bathroom needs to be renovated. The bed is good.
Room was good budget friendly
Don't go There! me and my husband booked for a week but we had to leave after 5 days because there was no hot water in the bathroom, we couldn't take a shower for 5 days!! We contacted kazzos(the host) he offered to refund us but he has disappered and left us with no place to go.we are still waiting for a response from him but it is obvious that he has no intention to refund us. We also contacted Wimdu staff but they just didn't do anything about it. The place isn't in a nice neighbourhood and it's not easy to find. The building outside doesn't look good at all, so it's the place inside! I wouldn't reccomend this place neither to my worst enemy! Wimdu just take money and they don't any offer any kind of service!
Really enjoyed our stay, nice sized room, kitchen and bathroom shared with a couple of other rooms.
Loved Shoreditch & was impressed by how close the flat was to the heart of Shoreditch but was still quiet and peaceful at night.
Don't be put of by the reviews which say isn't clean think they mean the furniture needs to be pulled out for a deep clean anything you'd come in contact with on a daily basis is clean. Also building work outside seemed to be coming to an end during our stay.
Would book again if staying in Shoreditch.
Summary: We cannot recommend a flat from the owner Kaz. Further information are downside.
Pro: - Clean kitchen & bathroom
Contra: - Dirty places: Many other foreign hairs in our bed, much dust at the
top of the room´s cupboards
- Loud and rowdy place: we had to share the apartment with three other people, on one floor there are four separated rooms close to each other and quite thin walls and doors so that you hear everything.
- heater & hot water: When we arrived the heater & warm water did not
work. We had to search and to start the manual boiler on our own
without any instruction or advices. First night we had a very cold room
because the heater was quite weak
- owner´s behaviour: at our last day when we waked up to spend our last half day in London the warm water did not work any more. Before a long day of travelling we wanted to take a shower but we could not. We tried to call him over 5 times (by losing more than 100 EUR of mobile fees). He promised us to send help but we had to wait more than 3 hours until the cleaning lady came to get the water warm. Next to the money we lost a lot of our valuable time. He promised us to give us money back for this last day.
Until today, nearly 3 weeks later, he did not answer my emails even I wrote him about 5,6 times. In our opinion he seems to be somebody who is answering your emails but after booking the flat we could not reach him and he did not help us at all.
Vey impolite and egoistic behaviour.
perfect: nice room, clean house. highly recommended!
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL