Red Bedroom, Terrace; 5th Floor, Halles
Этаж №5(с лифтом)
- Можно с домашними животными
- Лифт в здании
|Адрес||Rue Montmartre, 75001 Paris, Франция|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||72%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
This room features elegant décor, exposed beams and a flat-screen TV. It consists of a living room with double sofa bed. It includes a modern bathroom and a dining area for 2 people.
My apartment is like in all major cities likely to have noise during the weekend. The Saint Eustache church rings every 30 minutes from 7:30 am until "at 22h.
If noise with the neighbors do not hesitate to tell me so I can act quickly.
The Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame de Paris is a 20-minute walk from the apartment.
Metro Station Etienne Marcel is a 5-minute walk, providing direct access to the Luxembourg Gardens and the Latin Quarter.
The area offers a wide choice of restaurants, a supermarket and an outdoor market 2 times a week.
I have two other offers a room and an apartment that you can see on my profile.
Bed linen and towels included in the nightly rate.
Deposit € 200 refundable at end of stay.
After confirmation, please contact me by message on WhatsApp or i-message with the code of the booking.
For US citizens and other countries using 110v, pleasebring your own power adapter to use the French 220v power.
Before you arrive in Paris:
Please send an SMS to the person in charge of your check in the day before arrival in English.
|Цена за неделю||33252 руб.|
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Гибкая|
In the heart of Paris. Very nice and cozy apartment. Everything you need for a shot or even longer stay. Lovely and welcoming host Arnaud.
We definitely come back in the future.
Very nice room and very good location. It is very close to metro about few minute walk. Arnaud and his staff Ali are both very nice and helpful. If i go to Paris again, this is the place i must consider.
Central location: metro is only a 2 minutes walk. Shopping Center, shops, bars and restaurants are around.
Beautiful appartment: view onto an old church, French-style furnished, very comfortable
Hosts: friendly, courteous, anxious
Thank you for a great weekend in Paris!
We enjoyed the stay in that pittoresque apartment very much and recommend
it to anybody who wants to visit Paris and live for a while in the center of the
City from where one can reach all museums, shops, the old alleys by foot.
The apartment is clean and calm, everything is available for daily life.
We were welcomed very friendly by Ali and Renaud. Thank you to both of
Greetings from Angelika and Friedrich
The apartment is well located in central Paris, with everything within easy walking distance. It is decorated in a unique style and offers something different than a stay in a usual hotel would. The little balcony and quirky feel made it a memorable base for exploring the city.
We were pleased overall with the accommodation itself; however if we had known that our age (a mid-twenties - thirties something couple) would cause such apprehension and distrust upon arrival from the owner we would have booked elsewhere as it did make us feel uncomfortable. I'll elaborate below.
Upon booking we received a short message saying that we looked young and asking for our age. Odd question, but we thought little of answering it as we don't appear as old as we are. Everything was normal from this point onwards; we received all necessary information to prepare for our trip and the owner was helpful.
Upon arrival we chose to walk the short 15-30 minutes from the station. We sent our updates via text as requested. However, the owner appeared annoyed that we chose to walk instead of taking one stop on the subway as his reply to our text was critical of this and said that he was going to go home. We were on the street at that point and phoned to stop him from leaving. His initial greeting of us in person was quite cold.
In the apartment, he kept mentioning our age when talking about the house rules and in general seemed really distrustful. For example, he was not keen on us using the kitchenette. It also came to pass that it was not usually him who met guests, but his assistant -- he had however insisted on meeting us, again, because of our age.
In general, it was an enjoyable stay despite the above but I would not recommend to couples in their twenties or early thirties because of our experience.
Lovely apartment near several metro stations. We had no trouble finding the apartment, and Ali was waiting for us with the keys when we arrived.
Small, but very comfy apartment with a practical breakfast area and a small kitchen. Surprisingly big shower with loads of warm water. The toilet/table-solution was a bit impractical, but no worse than that we could make do for a couple of days.
Ali was a bit late to pick up the keys on our day of departure, but it all worked out in the end.
All in all, we enjoyed our stay very much, and would recommend it to friends.
Tolles kleines Appartement. Sehr schön eingerichtet. Perfekte Lage. Metro, Restaurants, Einkaufsmöglichkeiten und viele Sehenswürdigkeiten fast direkt um die Ecke...
Alles wurde sehr unkompliziert und nett abgewickelt. Wir kommen sehr gerne möglichst bald wieser!
- Buen barrio. Esta animado por el día y por la noche. Lleno de tiendas, supermercados, terrazas y bares (muy buena la “hora feliz” para reducir el gasto en copas). Aun así la calle donde está situado es tranquila y los jueves y domingos tiene un pequeño mercado callejero de lo más pintoresco.
- Apartamento céntrico: a 5 m. andando del Pompidou, a 10 m. del Louvre, a 10 de Notre Dame, a 15 del barrio latino y a 25 de Montmartre. Se puede recorrer andando todo el centro de Paris saliendo desde casa.
- Buenas comunicaciones: la puerta de casa hay una parada de metro-tren y confluyen varias líneas.
- Apartamento coqueto: bien decorado, baño muy bueno y tiene una terracita para poder tomar algo con vistas a una preciosa iglesia.
- El anfitrión es muy amable y colaborador.
- La cocina no permite cocinar. Tiene microondas, nevera, cafetera y un fregadero pero no tiene fuego. Es muy práctica si tu idea es desayunar y comer ensaladas o platos preparados.
- Si necesitas dormir la “siesta” (soy español y es imprescindible) las campanas de la iglesia pueden ser un problema (solo suenan de día).
- Good neighborhood. The area is bustling by day and night. Full of shops, supermarkets, terraces and bars (very good "Happy Hour" to reduce spending in drinks). Yet the street where it is located is quiet and Thursdays and Sundays has a small street market most picturesque.
- Central apartment: 5 m. walking to Pompidou, 10 m. to Louvre, 10 m. to Notre Dame, 15 to Latin Quarter and 25 to Montmartre. Really you can go walking around the center of Paris departing from home.
- Good communications: the front door there is a metro-station and various lines.
- Cozy apartment: well decorated, nice bathroom and has a terrace to drink overlooking a beautiful Church.
- The host is very kind and helpful.
- The kitchen can not cook. Has a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and sink but no fire. Very convenient if your idea is breakfast and lunch salads or cooked dishes.
- If you need to sleep the "siesta" (I am Spanish and is a must) the bells of the church can be a problem (sound only during the day).
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL