Elegant historic apartment
Краткое описание жилья
A recently renovated 3rd floor (walk up) apartment, situated in a historic building from the late 1800’s.
You enter into the newly refurbished apartment and have a built in custom kitchen, with gas hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, extract hood, and the usual small electrical appliances, kettle, toaster, coffee maker etc, a feature of this room is a 4 meter tall wall of natural stone and the barreled ceiling. The floor is of Italian ceramic tiles.
Leading off of this room are:
- W.C. with sink unit.
- Shower room with modern corner shower unit and sink unit.
- Lounge/diner – with original double doors with etched glass insets and high ceilings, a dining table and six upholstered chairs, 2 sofas and an arm chair, buffet unit and various side tables and original oak parquet flooring. A wall mounted TV with a range of cable channels. Newly installed triple glazed windows to original historic design, over looking the tree lined avenue to the front.
- Master bedroom located to the rear of the apartment overlooking the garden courtyard, tall double glazed windows with fitted venetian blinds. A large double bed, night stands, chest of drawers and wardrobe and full height mirror compliment this high ceilinged room. For your comfort, this room has a ceiling fan, ideal for those warmer summer months.
- Twin room, also located to the rear of the apartment over looking the garden courtyard, this room has twin beds and a single sleeper sofa chair , night stands, chest of drawers, and wardrobe, the windows are fitted with venetian blinds and ceiling fan, ideal for the warmer summer months.
The apartment has for your convenience, iron, ironing board, drying racks, WIFI (free), exclusive to this one apartment.
Take out the garbage at the end of the stay.
Respect the other people on the building by keeping down noise at night
|Политика Отмены Брони||Гибкая|
Обзор других предложений от этого хозяина
The appartement is good situated and has everything you need.
Andrew is a perfect host, friendly and very helpful
After 2 visits in Prague staying at a **** hotel, we were ready for a
new experience - enjoying the luxury of a nice flat with all amenities
such as a fully equipped kitchen, Wi-Fi and TV.
The layout of the flat is special and with its narrow steps to the
bedrooms not suitable for everyone (as indicated in the flat
description), but for those people who like a "non-conventional
architecture" simply a highlight.
Located very close to the Wenceslas Square, you can reach almost
everything literally in minutes. Surely, the traffic on Legerova
Street is not everybody's cup of tea, but the triple glazed windows
keep the noise away - if you don't mind sleeping with closed windows.
So it's a perfect flat for people who want to be accommodated
centrally and look for a spacious apartment with all the comfort that
one is used from home.
Beautiful and big apartment with decorative furniture and a very nice location with nice view from balcony.
I really enjoyed my stay at this cozy apartment. Andy is so kind and professional. Highly recommended!! The location is not bad because the metro and tram are really close and to go to the city center takes just 10min! I have to say that the apartment was really clean and comfortable. Thanks Andy for this opportunity!
If i back to Prague I will contact you.
Wow, what a fantastic apartment!! My friend and I stayed here for 5 days and could not have asked for better accommodation and location! Andy is great and he provided us with a map, some tips and suggestions of things to do, and advice about using the metro.
We highly recommend this apartment - it has everything you could possibly need, is comfortable and well decorated.
We will definitely be back in the future!!
The flat is ideally situated, no more than 10 minutes from the city center. The host is very friendly and ready to help whenever needed. The flat is very clean and has all what you need, comfortable beds, comprehensive kitchen and bathroom...
It was sometimes slightly noisy, but it's the price to live near the city-center.
Altogether an excellent experience in this beautiful city!
The apartment was clean and charming in a nice building in one of the best locations in the city. Andrew was very helpful and prompt with his communication responses. We highly recommend this place.
The apartment is great and just perfect! It's very clean and neat and is equipped well. Andrew and Jakub were exactely on time and are very nice people who know their city and are happy to assist with any questions. We'd come back any time.
A really nice host and a very comfortable apartement. We missed nothing and if we will get back to prague, we will come back to this nice location :)
Andrew is a nice and friendly host, app. is located very well.
Cutlery was a bit dirty at arrival. Kingsize bed is very nice, but the blankets are a bitt small (for tall persons like 1.95 mtr). Too bad because the bed slept very well.
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL