Elegant historic apartment
A recently renovated 3rd floor (walk up) apartment, situated in a historic building from the late 1800’s.
You enter into the newly refurbished apartment and have a built in custom kitchen, with gas hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, extract hood, and the usual small electrical appliances, kettle, toaster, coffee maker etc, a feature of this room is a 4 meter tall wall of natural stone and the barreled ceiling. The floor is of Italian ceramic tiles.
Leading off of this room are:
- W.C. with sink unit.
- Shower room with modern corner shower unit and sink unit.
- Lounge/diner – with original double doors with etched glass insets and high ceilings, a dining table and six upholstered chairs, 2 sofas and an arm chair, buffet unit and various side tables and original oak parquet flooring. A wall mounted TV with a range of cable channels. Newly installed triple glazed windows to original historic design, over looking the tree lined avenue to the front.
- Master bedroom located to the rear of the apartment overlooking the garden courtyard, tall double glazed windows with fitted venetian blinds. A large double bed, night stands, chest of drawers and wardrobe and full height mirror compliment this high ceilinged room. For your comfort, this room has a ceiling fan, ideal for those warmer summer months.
- Twin room, also located to the rear of the apartment over looking the garden courtyard, this room has twin beds and a single sleeper sofa chair , night stands, chest of drawers, and wardrobe, the windows are fitted with venetian blinds and ceiling fan, ideal for the warmer summer months.
The apartment has for your convenience, iron, ironing board, drying racks, WIFI (free), exclusive to this one apartment.
Take out the garbage at the end of the stay.
Respect the other people on the building by keeping down noise at night
|Политика Отмены Брони||Гибкая|
Andy was extremely helpful. When we arrived at the local metro station, he met us and guided us to the flat. Great flat - very central, tastefully decorated, good bed, loads of space. Living in Prague, Andy was also very helpful in providing the local knowledge we required. Along the way, we encountered a small problem with the plumbing. Again, Andy made sure this was fixed very quickly. Great holiday! Simon, Inge and Carla
Andrew is so nice and helpful its worth it to stay there to meet him! The apartment is very well located. It has all you need to cook, wash and dry your clothes. The bed is confortable. You don't need anything else.
We were 4 persons on a very nice trip to Prag in week 14 2014. The apartment was very fine and clean. Andy gave us many informations about Prag in the week with sms. It was super. The apartment is very near to allthings in Prag. There is very many resturants near Miru just 5 min. walk and they are good and the prices low. So in all it has been a super stay.
Linda, Bjarne, Henny & Per
Ps: Do use this apartment.
Andrew is a nice host and attends well to his guests. The apartment was comfortable and looked just as described and photographed. The location is awesome - walking distance to everything in Prague's centre. As a couple we had a pleasant time there (also thanks to Andy's insights where to go/what to see). We can definitely recommend this accommodation to anyone going to Prague.
Andrew was a fantastic host.
He took time to tell is where and what's.
His view of where to go to meet the locals was specific and helped us alot.
The apartment was fantastic, and the location was just perfect. 4 min walk to the nearest metro.
Will stay there again next time.
Andrew is very polite and friendly. The flat was good, clean and close to everything we needed. Great job, Thanks Andrew. I can surely recommend this flat. Bye.
Andrew was a wonderful host. He met us at the train station and took us to his beautiful apartment. He spent more than an hour with us. He explained to us every thing we needed to know. How to use the metro, where to go and gave us very useful information about the local area.
We have no hesitation in recommending this beautiful apartment with a very nice host.
Apartment is great. Close to metro and shops. Andy gave us great information regarding what tours to take to make the most of our stay. Will definitely come back.
We had a very pleasant stay at the appartment: it was spacious, well equiped and everything looked really nice. The friendly tips of the host helped us to get started in Prague. I would definatly advice this appartment to other travellers! It is located outside of the center of Prague, but the subway is nearby, as are shops and convenient stores...
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL