Charming House in Chania Centre
- Курение разрешено
- Детская кроватка
Краткое описание жилья
|Адрес||ΠΟΡΤΟΥ, 73100 Chania -Kreta ΧΑΝΙΑ, Греция|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||80%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
|Календарь обновлен||Несколько месяцев назад|
The house is split into 2 apartments. On the ground floor, guests can find a double bedroom, a single bedroom and a double bed in the living area. On the upper floor, 2 guests can be accommodated in a double bed. Both levels include a kitchen for preparing meals. Rustic furnishings feature throughout.
It is just 350 metres to the Hasan Pasha Mosque, the ‘mosque along the shores of the sea’. In 5 minutes on foot guests can also reach Firkas Fortress and the Nautical Museum. Chania Lighthouse is 400 metres away.
There are plenty of cafes, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of this well-situated house, where guests can sample the traditional cuisine and soak up the atmosphere. The port is a 5-minute walk away. The airport is a 25-minute drive away.
The minimum stay is 2 nights.
Please keep the apartment clean and tidy and in the state you found it in.
|Цена за 2 гостей||720 руб. за одну ночь/ дополнительная ночь|
|Заезд после||По договоренности|
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Отъезд до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Жесткий|
Апартаменты очень удачно расположены в Старом Городе, полном уличных кафе, магазинов и музеев. Дизайн выполнен в традиционном греческом стиле, но есть все необходимое для жизни. Хозяйка приветлива и общительна. Отдых в этой части Крита очень понравился. Five stars.
The description of the apartments is not correct. We stayed at the big one apartment on the 1st floor that consists of 3 rooms. We are absolutely not satisfied with the stay because of:
1) it was said in the description that apartment consists of 3 bedrooms. Actually there are 3 rooms: one bedroom with one bed for 1 person, one room with 1 big bed (for 2) and one folding bed and a kitchen where is another bed for 2.
2) no balcony!!! In the description it was said that there is a balcony. Actually the balcony is in another (small) apartment.
3) very dirty. When we came we spent 2 hours washing and cleaning the apartment (especially the fans)
4) no air conditions-only one fan in each room.
5)in the apartments is only 1 window to the street on the 2 meters height- in the kitchen. So no fresh air and day light in Other rooms.
6) the most important thing: all the rooms have doors and windows in other rooms: no corridor. So if you stay at the first room and you need to get to the kitchen you have to pass through the second room. That doesn't give a feeling of privacy and comfort.
7) very bad condition of plumbing: impossible to fix the shower, small bathroom, no washing machine
8) the towels and bed linen are old and ragged, the furniture and equipment are old.
9) despite the fact that the apartment is for 6 persons maximum the refrigerator is for 2 or even 1 person maximum- really small and not roomy.
At the same time the apartments are very well situated in the old town not far from the city beach, the host is friendly and helpful : she gave us blender and cleaned the baby's clothes andoresented us an olive oil.
I would never stay there again or recommend it to anyone.
Perfect location in the old town of Chania. The apartment is spacious with basic equipment and rustic style. All the facilities, including supermarket and bus station, are really close. I do recommend this place!
no air conditioning,very hot.ants everywhere.problems with electricity.the hostess and her daughter live in the same apartment with the dog.The flat is suitable for families with young children.photos do not correspond to reality.
We had a great time at Chrischulas's place. It's a nice, spacious and well-equiped apartment in the first floor of a big house, moreover it's really close to the bus station and to the old town of Chania! And she was very gentle and helpful, thank you so much, I do recommend this place!
Amazing time in Chania!
Apartament well-equipped, is in ideal place in very atmospheric and charming street of old town, where can find very good restaurants.
Owner of the Apartament very helpful and nice. At the beginning Chris (the Owner) was waiting of us on the Bus station, to show us the way to the Apartament, and gave us all informations about city we needed and in the end allowed us to stay in this Apartament till evening, because late evening we had a flight back. Thank you!
A great little flat: full of character, great location, ideal base to explore old and new Chania. Short walk to city beach and easy bus journey to beaches further afield: Kalamaki recommended. Communicative, friendly and very helpful landlady. Highly recommended. Five stars!
Great position and magic atmosphere! The house is in the heart of Chania and it has all you can need in your stay. Chrischula is really very kind and you can rely on her during your stay. I'm very satisfied of my holiday in Crete :)
Cosy, traditional style apartment. Location - in Old Harbour of Chania, in an alley of restaurants with fresh seafood served every day and just few steps from the sea. The owner - lovely, charming person. Greetings for you, Chrischula :)
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL