HOME-FROM-HOME: A tranquil city hideaway
- Возможность проживания семьи/детей
- Стиральная машина/сушилка
- Приспособлено для инвалидов
- Можно с домашними животными
|Адрес||Bellevue Rd, EH7 4DG Edinburgh, Великобритания|
|Тип жилья||Отдельная комната|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||57%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
1. PROFILES: IN THE INTEREST OF SECURITY AND COURTESY, PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE WITH A PHOTO AND PERSONAL DETAILS. Reservations will NOT be accepted with incomplete profile information (including photo)
2. When you receive your booking confirmation please make a note of the ADDRESS and TELEPHONE number
3. Reduced Rate for 3+ guests of 2+ nights: Please ask when booking
In these past 4 years there have been visitors from East and West:
*China * Singapore * Korea * Taiwan * Sri Lanka * Pakistan * India *Australia * N Zealand
* Norway * Sweden * Italy * Germany * Austria * Belgium * Spain
* Switzerland * France *Netherlands *Ireland * & even England!
* Canada * Chile * Brazil * USA
* Russia * Dubai *Morocco
Locals say it's like a big village. There is much green space in the city, as well as the historical Old and New Towns. Every August the Arts Festivals attract half a million visitors from 'round the world to experience the festivities. Our city has a long history hiding many secrets and stories waiting to be discovered again and again.
The guest room is in my flat, ideal for 1-3 persons, and up to 5 persons if needed - great for families as well as mixed company travellers. The room and accommodation are suitable for wheelchair users and there are no stairs. Oriental rugs scattered throughout on wool fitted carpets ensure a rich and cozy ambiance.
The garden flat is near on the edge of the New Town, close to the very heart of historic, beautiful Edinburgh. It is a 22-minute walk from Waverley train station on Princes St, 30 mins to the Royal Mile and 11 minutes from the closest stop (York Place) on the new Airport Tram. There are also many local bus services nearby. We are in a relaxed setting hidden behind a tall gate 35m from the nearest street, surrounded by 110-sq mtrs of private garden and a terrace with mature trees. A great place to get a view of the city, North Sea, Castle and Firth of Forth and harbour to the north, is atop our local park, Calton Hill, a 20-minute walk
There are 3 single beds (a single and a bunk bed) and two extra mattress which can be placed on the floor next to the beds if required if (Minimal floor space with mattresses in use). Families with children are welcome.
ALL BEDDING AND TOWELS ARE INCLUDED.
* There are a chest of drawers, writing desk, comfortable arm chair, large mirror and closet.
* The room is across the hall from the shared bathroom
* All linens/bedding/towels, wireless broadband, gas central heating 'power-shower', hair dryer, washing machine and drying closet are provided
* Children are welcome. There is a discount for children 5-15, and under 5 years are free.- please ask at time of booking
* Well-behaved pets are welcome
* There is a collection of maps and guides of Edinburgh and Scotland available, please ask
A Continental breakfast is included (Rolls/bread, jam, butter, coffee/tee, maybe fruit and/or muesli). Guests may use the kitchen by arrangement.
• Good bus transport is very near extending throughout Edinburgh including Service 100 from/to Airport. The Airport TRAM is an 11-minute walk.
• Key city centre points are the Olde Town/Royal Mile, Hollyrood Palace, Scottish Parliament, Royal Botanical Gardens, Museum of Scotland, National Gallery of Scotland, Museum of Modern Art, City Arts Centre, Hollyrood Palace & Queen’s Gallery and Waverley Train Station
* Parking: there is free on-street parking a 5-minute walk away or meter parking on the street. I’m delighted to share with you my insights and tips about Edinburgh. I look forward to meeting you soon!
1. Closest is No 36, 150m from door, crossing Princes St, connecting with Airport No 100 and Tram at SHANDWICK PLACE (3 min walk)
2. Leith Walk/London Road- 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 22, 25. 44, 45, 49 (8 minute walk)
3.Broughton St/Bellevue/Inverleith Row past Botanical Gardens - 8
4. Inverleith Row/Canonmills/Botanics- 23, 27 (15 min walk)
*** PLEASE BE SURE TO COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE***
To help you enjoy your stay, please observe the following guide:
• PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR ARRIVAL TIME IN ADVANCE. If you are delayed, please telephone. I will wait for your arrival up to one hour past your expected time if I must go out.
• no smoking inside please - garden outside is available, but dispose of butts in bin
• please place shoes in the shoe rack by the door
• please wash up dishes when finished, keep kitchen tidy
• usual common courtesies as house guests & reasonable hours are appreciated
• please keep showers to 10 minutes, 0700- 2300 (7am - 11pm)
|Цена за 1 гостей||1362 руб. за одну ночь/ дополнительная ночь|
|Максимальная продложительность визита||7 ночей|
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Отъезд до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Полугибкая|
David is an very nice person and a wonderful host, his home a very quiet and pleasant place.
We really recommend him!
It was the ideal place for our family of three. David was very kind and helpful. We (including our 5 year old son) enjoyed the stay very much.
Our stay in Edimburgo was really nice, David is a guest friendly and attentive his home is confortabile and cozy. Located in a quiet neighborhood, colse to the center, is wall conected. Nice Garden, good breakfast and coffee.
It was great to stay with David in his house in Edinburgh. David is friendly and likes that you visit his home. He tells a lot about the city. His home is near the center and Edinburgh is a lovely place to be.
thanks a lot
It was very nice in the Home-from-Home of David. Its good lovcated to the City of EDI an David ist a quiet nice guy with interessing sories and life experiences.
Cosy and clean B&B on walking distance from the center of Edinburgh with a very friendly host and a nice garden.
it was perfect for us, we were just at home for sleep and breakfast, it was a pleasure, Edinburgh is beautiful, i think we'll come back with children to visit castle and others monuments
We enjoyed our stay with David. His home is lovely and cosy. We have got a lot of good tips how to get around and David told us some of his exciting story´s about his life. The breakfast was wonderful with self-made yoghurt. And in the evening after your trip you can relax in the little green garden. Thank you David! We had a good time.
We had a lovely stay with David, whose house is perfectly located to explore beautiful Edinburgh. The room was very comfortable, tidy and clean. David has been an excellent host, providing us with a delicious breakfast, interesting stories and recommendations on what to see in the city and how to get around. Hopefully we'll be back!
David was an excellent host. His accommodation was immaculately clean, comfortable and cosy. The room was exactly as described and exceeded expectations with complimentary chocolate (yum, yum) and attention to detail for all of our needs. We were able to feel right at home with use of all facilities e.g. towels, kitchen and lounge. David could not have been any kinder, more attentive or sensitive to our needs, particularly important when travelling with a small child. What a lovely, interesting man, a real delight to meet.
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL