SEXY 1 кровать "Маленькая Италия" Сохо Нью-Йорка Манхэттен # 33.4
Этаж №1(с лифтом)
- Лифт в здании
- Закрывающаяся на ключ комната
|Адрес||Mulberry Street, 10013 New York, США|
|Тип жилья||Отдельная комната|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||99%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
- 4 bedroom SHARE: 1 full-size bed in a private bedroom. You get a key for your bedroom door, which you can lock. This is a small room with no window. Everything is newly renovated, including kitchen and 1 full bathroom.
- 1st floor, with elevator/lift.
- Located on sexy Mulberry Street!
- SAFE AWESOME neighborhood: Little Italy, Nolita, and Soho. Walking distance to many restaurants, bars, cafes! There are authentic Italian restaurants downstairs!
- 2 blocks from subway/metro and bus. Near the 6, N, Q, R, A, C, E, J, Z trains.
- WiFi Wireless Internet!
- 32" TV with basic channels included in the common living area.
- Professionally-cleaned towels and sheets/linens, soap, shampoo, hair-dryer, iron.
- Kitchen includes microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, and everything you need to prepare a meal.
- Air-bed available upon request
- NO BED BUGS.
- Be a part of New York City history: Historic pre-war building with original NYC construction dating back to early 1900s: "exposed piping", "fire-escape" outside your window, and vintage radiators. We provide the true NYC experience. Stay at our apartment and you'll experience how real New Yorkers live! - 30 nights minimum may apply.
In the upper-right corner, enter your check-in and check-out dates and the number of people in your party. You will see the total price.
Please contact the host before booking to confirm availability.
Please feel free to ask the host any questions or inquire about their other offers.
Bed linen and towels are provided.
Be respectful of the neighbours.
Guests should not talk loudly or loiter in the hallway.
Basic toiletries are provided.
Guests should leave the apartment in a clean state.
|Цена за неделю (1 гость)||38770 руб.|
|Цена за 1 гостей||675 руб. за одну ночь/ дополнительная ночь|
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Полугибкая|
Thank you so much! Great place to stay during your visit, recommend it! . Great host!!
I fyou're looking for a shabby room in a noisy area , with a shared bathroom with eleven other people (good luck cleaning your teeth in the morning after a stranger has just been in the bathroom!), andif your lucky, no windows in your bedroom, then this is the place for you. The air conditioning is really noisy, so keepsyou awake, and if its not that, then it will be the loud music from next door. If thats what you're looking for, you.ll love this place. The lift ourside has a unique odor to it too, so really welcoming. And don't be confused, the white clean bedsheets on the website, may not be there to make the rooms look bigger, but i promise, it's the same room you booked. If you're not hapy with it make sure you use the wholeof your first day trying to resolve the situation, because if you don't, the proprietor, or Wimbdu, wont helpyou. You may have to move location completely. Happy holiday!
the apartment was great! it was clean and nice, everything was arranged well. The neighbours were very quite and the apartment is well situated.
Stayed at this apartment on the lower eastside for 8 days. The apartment was as presented in the photos and was clean and well appointed. The location was perfect, close to the East Village and Greenwich Village. Close to the Subway, with 7 train providing access direct to Bryant Park (Times Square ) We could not of hoped for a better situated place to stay.. Very safe neighbourhood with my wife taking subway by herself at 10.30pm at night after seeing a Broadway show .The whole Wimdu and host experience ran very smoothly so full marks to both of them. The only suggestion to improve the quality of the apartment would have been a TV with a better reception, as at times we struggled to pick up the one news station ( only a minor criticism ). Yes I would recommend the apartment to others and would stay there again
Clean, basic and noisy. You get what you paid for.
The apartment was exactly as shown in the Photos. Small but convenient for two people. We enjoyed our stay very much.
The shower was pretty dirty though and in the kitchen a lot of utilities were missing. But we didn't cook that much anyways. They gonna sell this place, so I don't know if it will be available in the future.
I can recommend this place to young people who don't spend a lot of time inside and who are not sensitive to street noise or a lot of stairs.
Mike was very nice and helped us with our luggage.
Everything was good at Mulberry Str. 136.
Well connected with Midtown Manhattan, good Italian restaurants just downstairs.
The booking worked fine and there were no problems with the apartment. The place was clean, we had our own key. Everything worked fine apart from one thing. At one time one of the cleaning staff came and knocked rather aggressively at the door to our room and then used his own key to access the room even thou we were there, before we got the chance to open. He wanted to show the room to someone and I didn’t appreciate that. I also think that we could have been given a change of sheets during our 12 nights visit. But apart from that everything was very good. I have recommended the apartment to others.
The apartment is pefectly located in the heart of little Italy. The room is very spacious and clean. We had a great stay! Thank you John!
Had a wonderful time in NY. There was some trouble with the pipes in the apt in which I should have stayed originally, but I got wonderful help and moved to another apt. Felt very taken care of with the nice service and friendlyness. The apt. was clean and had anything you could wish for.
I definitly recommend John to others who want to go to NY.
With kind regards Claudia
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL