Charming B & B in Trendy Jordaan(2)
- Закрывающаяся на ключ комната
|Адрес||Marnixstraat, 1016 TC Amsterdam, Нидерланды|
|Тип жилья||Отдельная комната|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||< 50%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
|Календарь обновлен||2 недель назад|
This rooms is a simple single room (7m²), equipped with a french bed (1m20 x 2m00) and can be available for two if they don't mind to sleep with two in the french bed. We als have a spacious triple room (25m²).
The guest rooms share a bathroom and kitchen, and are both equipped with Wi-Fi, tv and heating. Guests can make use of the microwave, fridge and coffee-maker in the kitchen, although it is not possible to cook. Breakfast is provided on demand (extra cost).
The B&B aliante enjoys a prime location close to Amsterdam's top attractions. It is within easy walking distance of the Anne Frank House, the van Gogh museum, Prinsengracht canal, the Amsterdam Tulip House, and a host of shops, bars, galleries, restaurants and cafés.
Simple, affordable accommodation in central Amsterdam!
Our Bed & Breakfast is very accessible by public transport. The bus/tram stop is 50 metres away from the B&B
breakfast on demand. Breakfast per person 10 euro.
- We will not accept any liability for any money or possessions, valuable or otherwise, left behind in the room.
- We have a kitchen and bathroom shared with other guests. Therefore let these areas tidy after use .
- After checking in the guest will pay 100 euro damage deposit. This is refunded after the return of the key and in case of no damages and no smoking in the room.
- If the guest isn't checked out at 12 o'clock the stay will be prolonguated.
- Pets are not allowed.
- If the rules are not obeyed, an immediate check-out will be the result.
|Цена за неделю (1 гость)||27681 руб.|
|Цена за месяц (1 гость)||61346 руб.|
|Цена за 1 гостей||1496 руб. за одну ночь/ дополнительная ночь|
|Заезд после||По договоренности|
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Жесткий|
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
apartment reasonable owner very money orientated. we stressed that our flight was in the morning of sat. 03 oct.and had to leave her the keys back at 07.30 am at the latest she assured us she would be there as a 100 euro deposit was given.i asked was the room secure to leave valuables she said no as other keys from clients were out there.both my sons said she wouldnt be there sat. true enough no sign phoned repeatedly she wouldnt answer.easy way to make 100 euros she probably has a bag full of fresh keys " disgusting" ps we left the place spotless and the keys on the table.yours john
I have to divide this review in two parts - one concerning the host, and one concerning the room.
Agnes is a very helpful, friendly host, who tries her best to help her guests. No problem there.
But I simply cannot recommend anyone to stay in the room/the apartment for several reasons.
1) It is very noisy - the windows are single layer, meaning that all noise from the very heavy traffic from the street and the bar just below comes through. It is only a little bit quiet from midnight til 4.00 a.m., the rest of the day is very very noisy. Bring earplugs, if you intend to stay here.
2) It is not situated in trendy Jordaan, but in the outskirts of it, meaning that the room is on the corner of two very busy and heavily traffiqued streets, not in a quiet and peaceful/beautiful neighborhood.
3) It is very old. Therefore the windows run full with water during the night, which brings a lot of density to the room. And furthermore, there are mice in the apartment that comes out in the night. Agnes told us to keep things clean, but not why: We had cereal and bread on the table, which brought the mice to come and search for food. I also saw a mouse in the kitchen.
4) The kitchen is not a kitchen. You cannot cook anything there, since there is no kitchenware other than plates, cups, knives, spoons and forks. You can keep some food in the fridge. There are two pots, also very old - one is kept full of a vegetable stew for Agnes' dog, and the other is used for boiling water for tea. It is so old that the enamal in the bottom comes of in flakes.
I am sorry for Agnes' sake, because she is a nice host, but the room is just not ok. Some might argue that it is because it is cheaper than other rooms, but after having booked this room I found several others in other parts of Amsterdam, close to the centre, at the same price and with good reviews. I tried to cancel my booking, but that was impossible without loosing half my money, so I decided to keep the room because I had to. Otherwise I would have booked another room.
The room was nice and clean, but its a shared bathroom, and I did not know it initially (I didn't see that detail in the description) and you have to be quiet because there are other rooms and additionally there's a lot of noise coming from the street. And the bathroom is not very hygienic, I couldn't take a shower there.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Very nice host! Thank you Agnes
Comfortable and the location is perfect..
Noisy room without curtains for the night, overlooking the street with tram and close to the fire station, mattress without sheets, dirty bathroom, (during the night finished the toilet paper and there was no replacement!!), kitchen with old tools and dirty equipment, 100 euro deposit for the key (in my opinion too much!), and 148 euro for a triple room like that without breakfast, it's a steal! Advice Wimdu to select better before allowing write "Lovely B & B"! With the same money you'd pay for a more comfortable hotel with breakfast included!
There is nothing charming about this B&B without breakfast. It was dirty, unfriendly, and the host thought it was a good idea to claim 100 euros deposit for the key. On top of that, she woke us up, she woke us up because she wanted to walk her dog and be sure that we wouldn't leave the room before she came back. I would have expected Wimdu to be a bit more selective before advertising their "charmingg" B&B's.
Lovely flat. It's in the centre of Amsterdam and you can walk or get the tram (the stop is right down the street) The owner is lovely and she cares about everything you need.
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL