Athens Family house top floor view
Этаж №7(с лифтом)
- Возможность проживания семьи/детей
- Стиральная машина/сушилка
- Приспособлено для инвалидов
- Лифт в здании
|Адрес||Miriofitou, 17123 Nea Smirni, Греция|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||88%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
|Календарь обновлен||5 дней назад|
Stylish apartment with beautiful view of Aegean sea with magnificent sunset. Expanded in 2 levels, in a quiet area, with a beautiful park & playground in front of it, ideal for family or groups of friends. Tram will take you within 20 min to Athens
Apartment in 2 levels, accommodate up to 9 Accessed by elevator, handicapped suitable
- 1 Bedroom with double bed
- 1 folding bed.
- Bathroom with washing machine and shower.
- Large veranda with beautiful view,table and four chairs.
- 1 Bedroom with double bed.
- 1 Bedroom with 2 single beds.
- 1 Bedroom with double bed.
- Living room with sofa bed and table for six.
- Fully equipped large kitchen with table for six.
- Large veranda with couch,table and seven chairs.
- 1 Large bathroom with shower.
- 1 WC.
Bed linen and towels are provided
Free Wi-fi, Air condition - heating,cable TV, hair dryer,iron,etc
GOING TO THE ISLANDS?
CHECK MY PROFILE AND SEE MY OTHER LISTINGS IN ISLANDS AND ATHENS TOO
- Last floor apartment with beautiful view of Aegean sea with magnificent sunset
- A beautiful park in front of the house and a playground
- Quiet area , large house ideal for family or groups of friends
- 4 minutes walking distance from the Tram
--- All rooms Air Conditioned
- Easy access from/to Athens center (tram takes 20 min), Piraeus port .
- No charge for babies up to 1 year old. Free baby cot & chair.
- Airport /port transfer is available upon request.
- No extra cost, and no need for safety deposit
- We offer basic ingredients to prepare by yourself your breakfast (coffee, tea, sugar, cereals,)
The house is 160 square meters, situated on the last 2 floors with 2 large verandas that have a superb view over Aegean sea and it is magnificent sunset.
The entire apartment and its amenities are at your exclusive use.
There are 2 options to reach the apartment.
1) Private transfer (extra cost). Arriving or leaving after midnight? No problem!
2) Arriving by your self and meet you at the apartment. This option is available for arrivals between 11 in the morning till 9.30 in the night
Interaction with Guests
By making a reservation with us, you are getting access to many suggestions for tours or accommodations, in many islands and places of interest all over Greece.
Nea Smirni , is a quiet area of Athens and you have the opportunity to discover the real city of Athens and not just the typical touristic areas.The house is close to the city center, and the port of Piraeus. The house is 3 minutes walking from the shopping area, and 10 minutes drive from the marina where you can choose among, coffee shops, bars and restaurants, while enjoying the beautiful sunset over Castella Hill (see photos).
Located on top floor and close to the sea we are enjoying the fresh sea breeze in the summer time compared to the more warm center but mostly away from any traffic jams.
DISTANCES- CAR- PUBLIC TRANSPORT-
BY CAR - 35' minutes. If you like we can arrange pick up service at a friendly price
BY METRO & TRAM - Minimum 2 hours.
BY CAR - 10' minutes. If you like we can arrange pick up service at a friendly price
BY BUS & METRO - Minimum 25' min (depending on the island, walking to the ferry can add up to 30 minutes extra time). Bus Stop 2 blocks from the house.
TRAM 20 minutes. Tram's advantage is that during weekends operates 24 hours.
Nearest metro stop is Neos kosmos, 12 min by tram
BEACH – MARINA
By Tram 10 Minutes
Other things to note:
Family friendly, Gay friendly, Lesbian friendly, Seniors travellers friendly,
After your booking, we are sending to your email, a document with all the different options of reaching the apartment and a map of the area.
PLEASE NOTE, THAT THIS IS NOT OUR HOME. YOU NEED TO TELL US IN ADVANCE YOUR ARRIVAL TIME IN ORDER TO GET THE KEYS. CHECK IN TIME NEEDS TO BE ARRANGED IN ADVANCE.
Be prepared to experience Athens the authentic way...the way we do!
Guests are requested to deposit their trash regularly (and certainly prior to their departure) in the grey colored trash collection containers in the street. Please recycle. The blue containers in the street are for recycling materials.
We expect from our guests, prior to their departure to clean their dishes and leave the kitchen as clean as they found it. In case that you do not wish to clean your dishes or you do not have time to do it, you can leave 14 euros in cash in the kitchen for the cleaning lady.
Thank you for helping us save the environment and the Greek seas. No paper towels, kleenex or feminine products to be flushed in toilet.
With every stay regardless the length of stay, we offer 2 rolls of toilet paper
4) Respect the neighbors. Please restrain from making loud noises between 02.30 pm-5.30 pm and 11.00 pm -08.00 am.
5) This is a NON smoking apartment. Smoking is allowed only in the Veranda.
6) Towels are provided but they are not to be used as a bath mat , or to remove make up.
7) Please lock with the key the entrance of the building after 10 in the night.
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
By making this reservation, you accept that this not a hotel. This is a house and you are a guest. The host cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises.
Guests are held responsible for their own actions if they break the law. Use of drugs inside the apartment is prohibited. The Greek law covers this agreement and any civil difference should be held in Athenian courts.
|Цена за неделю (вплоть до 2 гостей)||30326 руб.|
|Цена за месяц (вплоть до 2 гостей)||108818 руб.|
|Цена за 2 гостей||999 руб. за одну ночь/ дополнительная ночь|
|Максимальная продложительность визита||4 месяцев|
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Жесткий|
We were very warmly welcomed at the airport and everything was fine during our stay. The apartment is quite spacious and can easily accommodate 3 couples. The sights were easily accessible on foot. Also shopping were very close. The balcony was a bit narrow but still offered seating for 5 people. The terrace didn't use, The TV had only 3 programms but because the most of the time we were in the city and on the beach, this did not play a role. All in all, we can recommend the apartment very much.
The stay at Helena's flat was great. We felt welcome and received prompt replies to our questions and requests. Everything is according to the description and the accomodation is equipped with all the things one possibly needs. The neighborhood is safe and several restaurants, cafes and supermarkets are just around the corner. It takes not more than 5 minutes to the subway and all the touristic sites can be reached within two or three stops. I can recommend the accomodation and would stay their again.
Helena and her staff are very homely and polite. Good apartment in a good position. I suggest!!!
Great location. Quiet, calm and clean appartment. Very friendly and supportive hosts, many thanks to Helena and Chrissy. We really enjoyed our visit in Athen.
A good marketing for you is to inform your guests if one of their days are a bankholiday so they can plan their visit and not become dissapointed. For instans we planned to visit Akropolis on 1/5 but it was closed, also the Nationalpark, stores and so on. We were lucky had one day left but if we wouldnt have we had been dissapointed missing Akropolis. Kind regards Liselotte and Sebastian
Sorry for giving my feed back this late....... it was a great stay in your flat, that's the opinion of all the 4 of us. cosy area, very familiar, it was not like being on vacation but being home. many thanks for all the extra information we got from you like restaurant tips. We will come again to this flat next time in Athens. Thanks again!!!
it was also a great stay in your flat, cosy area, very familiar, it was not like being on vacation but being home. good connection to tram and buses. we enjoyed it very much. Thanks again!!!
We had a good stay in Athens. There are some very strong points and some points for improvement for this accommodation. Overall, I will stay here again in future.
1. Good and very safe location. Just opposite a small park on the main road. Syntagma Square is 20 minutes by walking, or 2 metro stops. Metro station is 5 to 7 minutes away. Bus stop is just outside the apartment.
2. Overall, clean apartment reasonably working appliances.
3. The land lady's mother - Maria greeted us at the apartment. Nice welcome, helpful nature. Spoke good English.
4. Enough street parking only a block away (two streets behind the apartment), if you are planning to have a car to explore the areas outside Athens. You don't need a car to go to Athens center.
Points to improve:
1. There is no toaster in the apartment. There is one sandwich toaster, which doesn't lock properly.
2. The washing machine has all the labels in Greek. It will be helpful if an English operating manual is provided (or a quick operating instruction is given).
3. Water heater (boiler) is a bit weak. Instruction is to switch it off before going to the shower and heat up the water again before the next person goes to shower. Water gets cold quickly, especially if you are last person to go to the shower. I visited in December, but I assume that this is not a problem in spring or summer.
4. Air conditioning in the main room only (which is also a room heater). In the cold season, bedroom room remains a bit cold.
5. There is no instruction given about the public transport. I missed a quick information such as name and location of the nearest metro as well as bus station, how to go to center and different places, a sketch of the area etc. Greeks are friendly and helpful people, so you will find this out by asking people on the street, but it will be easier if the information is provided upfront.
Conclusion: Good and helpful people, good and safe location, reasonably good apartment (a bit old) with all the apparatus. Good value for the money. Will consider to stay there again.
We stayed for 4 nights and all went very well. The apartment is in a great location - we walked everywhere and so didn't need to take the metro or bus at all (apart from the airport to the apartment which is an easy 50 minutes trip). Very large, clean and comfortable and with a large verandah too. The kitchen had everything you needed and cereals had been left for breakfast. We ate breakfast in the comfortable lounge which had a large table so could seat many people. There were books in the lounge and a television so it was very homely. We were met at the apartment and shown how everything worked etc. There is a supermarket nearby and cafes and bakeries 5 minutes walk away - almost opposite the new Acropolis museum. Only one critism - the mattress in one bedroom was not comfortable and sagging slightly. Other than that a great place to stay (and very reasonable too) and we would definitely stay again. Thanks!
Helena's flat is spacious and comfortable, quiet for central Athens and well-placed for all the major sights and city transport. Very well-equipped kitchen. Lots of useful information. Helpful response to queries. Big balcony but pity about no awning because of carelessness of previous guests. Would warmly recommend
Very good location just South of Acropolis in a neighbourhood full of restaurants and street life. The appartment is rather inexpensive and functional for 2 people.
We used Helena's transfer service from Rafina to the appartment and from the appartment to the airport - and in both cases all was perfect,
Our contact to Helena was excellent and we will use her services again in the future.
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL