CHEAP STUDIO *5 min WALK to METRO* #HC
- Можно с домашними животными
- Возможность проживания семьи/детей
Краткое описание жилья
|Адрес||Acton Lane, NW10 8UT London, Великобритания|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||100%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
|Календарь обновлен||2 дней назад|
FREE WIFI CONNECTION. BILLS & TAX INCLUDED.
ABOUT THE LISTING:
– Floor : 1st Floor
– Self-contained fully equipped kitchen with Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Cooker/Oven, Vacuum Cleaner, Cutlery and Kitchenware.
– Private bathroom with a soap and a roll of toilet paper
– Double bed
– Fresh Bed Linen and Towels on ARRIVAL.
– Furniture: wardrobe, chairs, chest of drawers, dining table/coffee table TV,
– Entry Door CODE
– Central Heating
ADDITIONAL ITEMS (on request):
– Iron and ironing board
– Additional set of keys
– Washing machine liquids and detergents
– Children accessories
– Parking and storage spaces
– Wheelchair access
– Airport transfers
– Underground : Harlesden, zone 3, Bakerloo line, 5 min walk;
– Local buses
.FOOD & GROCERIES:
– Food Supermarket Food Supermarket walking distance;
– Local Food&Wine groceries shops walking distance.
– Local Kebab & Burgers walking distance;
– Pharmacy walking distance;
– Various Pubs and Restaurants walking distance;
– Local High Street (various shopping) walking distance;
• Check in time: from 2pm – 8pm.
• Late check in: After 8pm. Additional fee: £20.00. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Early check in: before 2pm. Please let me know if you need to check in earlier as it is a subject to availability
• Checkout time: before 11 am.
• Smoking IS NOT permitted in the apartments or in any other area of the property.
• You can come with your pet. Additional fee: £30.00. Please inform us about it before the booking is confirmed.
|Цена за неделю||26844 руб.|
|Цена за месяц||104817 руб.|
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Гибкая|
Обзор других предложений от этого хозяина
The flat was clean and tidy and the location was quite good, underground ten minute walk. I do think however this flat is more suited to longer stays than just a weeks holiday. The only thing in the room was 2 towels and a bathmat, no tea towel for dishes, no way to dry washing other than backs of chairs. Couldn't get internet to work, after 3 days and 2 phone calls we were given the correct password. The bed was very budget
The only thing that made me give a 2-star review was the proximity of the flat to the train station.
So, this property is basically a one big house, and the rooms we're made into "flats".
When I arrived, you can notice that odour from the flat that won't go away even if you spray air freshener.
The bed is too old and the mattress was not balanced that it gave me back ache!
The TV channels are VERY few and the signal is VERY poor.
One time the heating and hot water went off!
And for the price I paid I would expect the electric bill to be included but unfortunately not! We have to top up our electric bill!
And lastly, we can hear the footsteps of the occupant on top of our room all the time!
Stayed 5 night's with our two kids in this studio in a quiet residential area near Swiss Cottage. There is an Italian eatery on the ground floor of the building and a winebar next to it. There is a cleaner next door in case one needs washing. 50 metres away there is a cafe where one gets everything needed for breakfast. Swiss Cottage Subway and buses are ca. 500 metres away.
The apartment is a studio with a sofabed which was fine for the kids. Enough space to store clothes, etc., kitchen is equipped okay. It was clean and cozy compared to normal english standard. For the price and location absolutely recommendable!
We arrived in the appartment and had to find our way through a bunch of rubbish in the garden. In the hall and stairway were a couple of bicycles parked in a moist envirement where it was hard to breath. Finally in our room we found a dirty bathroom with a mould curtain. Rusty blinds, a dirty sofabed and a rusty toaster, a rusty microwave and one little towel a person. In the kitchen there were no facilities to do the dishes. In one quilt we found a large bloodstain.
After i made a Call to the agency to complain we got extra towels and a cleaning lady came to vacuüm, clean and change the curtain in the bathroom. We stayed because we didn't want to lose more time but i could not recommend this appartment to anyone! The appartment was located in a bad neighbourhood. The only positive point was the distance to the metro station.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
This is the second time i have stayed at this place and in the same room !. I am likely to return to this place again and again. Access to buses and shops is excellent. Sam
This apartment was so so.
The pictures look much nicer than the apartment itself.
The curtains haven seen a washing machine for a very long time.
The window was broken, I called (appears to be just a call centre lady trained to keep clients calm but isn't really helpful) but nothing was done.
You have to organise almost everything you need yourself: no kitchen towels for example.
The DVD player in the TV didn't work. Wifi was ok.
The walls are very thin, you hear EVERYTHING that happens in the house.
There were workers in the house renovating one of the apartments above and one day we didn't even have water. I called again and again no one was there to help. I had to ask the workers myself if they yould turn on the water again for at least an hour to take a shower and use the toilet.
All in all it offered a minimum of everything ... so only rent it if you're willing to deal with the things I mentioned above.
The apartment was clean, spacious and quiet. Well located. I recommend
Not worth the price. I've stayed in cleaner, better serviced & maintained apartments/rooms then 10 Stanley. Its dirty unhygienic it's not worth your money!!! Kitchen /cleaning utensils minimal and I'm not to complain but falsely advertised! No toilet paper or fresh towels supplied.
The location is great, near Notting Hill and Hyde Park. Underground stations, buses and supermarkets are very nearby. Reception was friendly.
The apartment was not what we expected. It is very small and has only the most basic kitchen utensils. No kitchen or tea towel, no hand towels. The "chairs" are two very small plastic stools.
Electricity was complicated: we had to take a stick out of the meter and charge it in the supermarket.
All in all we had a great time in London, but next time we won't stay here again.
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL