Ruterra flat in Prague's Heart
- Возможность проживания семьи/детей
- Стиральная машина/сушилка
- Можно с домашними животными
|Адрес||Vejvodova, 110 00 Прага, Чешская республика|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||90%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
-300m to the Old Town Sq.
-500m to the Charles bridge
*amazing surroundings (restaurants, cafes, groceries)
-our service (free Wifi, bedlinen & towels, 24/7 support)
This apartment for the people who would like to feel real Prague style of life! If you are not afraid of street noise – this apartment is perfect for you. We would recommend this apartment for group of friends up to 4 people who wants to spend unforgettable time in the heart of gorgeous Prague. Apartment is located on the ground floor in the historical building ( just imagine it was built in the 15th century !!!)
This apartment with Gothic vaultings consists of:
* bedroom with double bed (or two single beds in case you prefer to sleep separately)
* living room. There is big foldable sofa, can be used as real double bed for 2 people, TV with local channels, wardrobe for your clothes and stuff.
* Equipped kitchen with all you need for comfortable stay as fridge, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, crockery and cooker, also dinner table for 4 people.
* bathroom with shower unit, wc.
We also provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24/7 support during your stay
The apartment location allows to get deeper into the life of an Old and New Town with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
Really easy to reach main attractions in Prague, as
*Old town square (up to 2 min walk)
*Wenceslas square (5-7 min walk)
*Charles bridge (up to 5min walk )
*Shopping center Tesco (1 min walk)
*lots of bars less than 1-2 minutes walk
Other Things to Note
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - the cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 ppl, and 25 EUR/car for 4 ppl. In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive you to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Parking is not included in price, but no worries about it, when you will arrive we will explain you all details about parking and show you where you can park your car, for the lowest price. The nearest public parking is located on the Opletalova str. and parking costs 12 eur/day (weekends and nights for free)
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as soon as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards)
- We kindly ask you not to make any noise in the hallways and other common areas in the house after 22h00. There are many old people in the house and we have promised the neighbors to keep the peace and maintain friendly relations.
We love our guests so much that we provide them with a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days – we will clean and change towels/linen once a week for free.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
Thank you for understanding.
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Жесткий|
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
We had a very nice stay at Prague in the Executive Bright Appartement. It was a nice, little appartement, tidy and absolute alright for three people. The hosts gave us a lot information about the trams, exchanges, etc. which was very helpful if you stay the first time in Prague.
Very good and clean apartment!
was a really nice trip and a nice flat in the centre of prague!
was there with 3 friends and the flat was perfect.
Very central. A lot of traffic, but easy to get around the city by foot. Very good service at arrival at the office at Opletalova. Two rooms all together, one bedroom behind the kitchen, and the other room with 2-3 beds and a dining table, so it's might be a bit crammed for 5 grownups / larger kids, if you stayed for a longer period of time. Nice interior and clean place. If you go by car: Reserve a parking lot before arrival, e.g. at Mr. Parkit - the price is fair and you cannot park in the street, you can only stop for a while to drop off the suitcases etc.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
We really enjoyed our stay in Prag!
When we have booked this flat, Alex and Anastasia had contact us even before our stay. They were so friendly and let us know all the important information. When we arrived in Prag, we got a map with all the important stuff on it and Alex also sent a mail to ask, if everything is okay. The apartment was cosy and clean and just a few steps from Wenceslas Square.
We really recommend this flat! :)
A huge thank you to Alex and Anastasia, you made our stay unforgettable.
location of the office and the apartment is very close to the main station and the inner city and therefore easily to reach by foot. people in the office are friendly, proper english speaking and helpfull. the apartment itself gave a great impression, all clean, well-equipped and working (dish-washer and so on). the perfect base to explore the city and relaxe afterwards.
Everything was in order,but we had only four rusians chanels in TV .We are not Russian :)
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL