Atalaia Boat for 2 in Bairro Alto
- Стиральная машина/сушилка
- Курение разрешено
Краткое описание жилья
|Адрес||R. da Atalaia, 1200 Lisbon, Португалия|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||65%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
SOME FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS: ( ALL INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE )
- Wireless Internet Conection
- Baby Crib and High Chair Available Upon Request
- Fresh Towels and Bed Linen Available
- Complete Equipped Kitchen with all Domestic Apliances, Kitchen Utensils, Cutlrey, Pots and Pans, Toaster, Coffe Machine, Ketlle etc...
- Final Cleaning Included in the Total Price!
- Many other amenities ( check the amenities section )
- This Apartment is Professionally Managed. You will have the guarantee of a warm welcome by one of the menbers of our staff who will explain you how everything works in the apartment and will give you all the needed information and hints and tips of Lisbon for a perfect stay. You will always be monitorized: We are reacheable 24h a day thanks to our emergency call line! At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be at your disposal in the apartment.
City center is less than 15 minutes walking, so you will be able to enjoy most of Lisbon´s attractions by foot! You have however buses, trams and metro nearby running every minute:
TRAM: Famous Tram 28 takes you to the city center and most picturesque Lisbon districts - runs 300 meters from the apartment
METRO: Rato and Baixa/Chiado metro stations are just 15 minutes walking from the apartment (yellow and blue lines)
BUSES: buses 758, 773, 727
TRAIN STATIONS:Santos Train Station is at 10 minutes walking. This train will take you to Hthe historical site of Belém and to the Estoril/Cascais villages and beaches.
- Supermarket, ATM Machines: 1 minute walking distance
- Authentic Restaurants, Cafés, Pastry Shops and Bakeries
- Swimming Pool (Nautical Portuguese Club). 10 minutes walking distance
- Night Bars and Clubs: 1 minute walking
- Pharmacy: 1 minute walking distance
- Biological Open Air Market Every Saturday Morning in Principe Real Square
Set in the heart of one of Lisbon’s most vibrant districts, this Lisbon apartment is situated at 1 minute walking distance from Praça das Flores, an emblematic leafy square garden. This romantic cozy square garden in Príncipe Real quarter is a peaceful spot, surrounded by old buildings maintaining its original lines. Here people chat and children play. Native People from Lisbon! This place has attracted artists, intellectuals and politicians (The Parliament is a few meters away).
A wealth variety of facilities and attractions are on this square or near it. The supermarket is just around the corner, pharmacy, ATM machines, local grocery stores and tree shaded cafes and fine restaurants are also around. This is also a gay friendly area with some of the gay bars and clubs situated just around the corner. Príncipe Real is also famous for its lustful gardens with centenary trees and for its antique shops.
From here you are a few minutes walking from two of the most picturesque bairros (quarters in Portuguese) in Lisbon: Bairro Alto and Bica . The traditional but trendy bohemian Bairro Alto has a renowned lively and vibrant nightlife, and also featuring a wide variety of tascas, restaurants and Fado houses. On the other hand Bica with the Bica Funicular and the Santa Catarina Belvedere as its main attractions, is a quarter where you can feel the calmness of daily life of local citizens, like if you were in a little village.
The sophisticated and glamourous Chiado district in the city center is also quite near. About 15 minutes walking distance.
The area is also well served with public transportation. Two metro stations from two different lines are about 15 minutes walking. Chiado station and Rato Station.
Buses and trams are running every minute. Tram nº28 is a very famous touristic tram which winds is way through the most picturesque parts of Lisbon, namely the Alfama and Castle area has a stop not very far from the apartment. In Santos area next to the river, trains take you to Belém, Estoril and Cascais.
Правила ПроживанияCHECK IN - CHECK OUT
Check in standard time is from 15:00 onwards and Check Out standard time is until 11:00.
However we are quite flexible to let you in earlier or checking you out later depending on the apartment´s occupancy! We can confirm you all these arrangements the day before you arrive.
Late Check in - from 22:00 to 00:00 - 30 Euros
Late Check in from 00:00 - 50 Euros
PROVIDED SERVICES WITH A FEE:
- Airport - Apartment Transfer in private transportation upon request
- A security deposit of 150 Euros will be charged at your arrival and will be returned to you at your check out.
CLEANING AND MAINTAINACE / TOWELS AND BED CLOTHING
The apartment will be ready and cleaned for you before your arrival. Fresh towels and bed linens are also provided and all is included in the total price. You will be given a set of two towels per person.
- Stays longer than 7 days: you will be provided with 2 sets of towels/ person.
- Stays longer than 10 days: you will be provided with 2 sets of bed linens per bed.
- Stays longer than 15 days will have a weekly cleaning included on the total price.
Any extra set of towels has a 10 EUR cost. Any extra set of bed linens has the following cost: 8 EUR for single beds and 10 EUR for double beds. Extra cleaning - 25 EUR.
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Полугибкая|
We had a wonderful stay in Lisboa and especially in this gorgeous appartement. Very clean, comfortable and in the middle of the nightlife of Bairro Alto. The welcome and introduce was warm and very uncomlicated. Absolutely advisable!
HORRIBLE ESTANCIA!! Llegamos y no tenia cortinas, las pusieron por la tarde el dia que llegamos.El ruido por la noche es insoporable,se encuentra en una calle de bares y tuvimos que usar tapones porque sino era imposible dormir El wifi no es tal sino un wifi que es una tarjeta sim a un router portatil. Total, que solo tuvimos internet dos dias y malamente porque según los anfitriones se quedaba sin saldo.La television no fuimos capaces de encenderla. La limpieza del apartamento al llegar escasa, el espejo del cuarto de baño tenia manchas de agua de otras personas anteriores. Las almohadas parecían unos cojines sin relleno. NO LO ALQUILÉIS.
Charmant petit appartement à la décoration vraiment sympa dans un quartier bien animé.
La rue est très passante, composée de multiples petits bars où les fêtard boivent l'apéro à l'intérieur et dans la rue. Ambiance festive et animée jusqu'à tard dans la nuit.
Cela ne nous a pas dérangé, une fois les fenêtres fermées le bruit reste correct.
L'appart est mignon, propre et la douche à jets bien agréable (même si ça met un peu d'eau partout dans la salle de bain). La cuisine a tout ce qu'il faut pour faire à manger et le café.
Nous vous conseillons ce petit cocon, parfait pour un séjour en amoureux!
Обзор других предложений от этого хозяина
First of all, the staff was very kind and polite! Alex managed a cab and helped us out for our emergency flight.
The place looked proper and big. The bathrooms were ok and clean.
The rooms and beds also ok
The main reason we won't stay here anymore was the extreme noise of the club below us. We stayed from Thursday till Sunday and the nuisance was enormous!
We also disliked the fourth floor without elevator but that felt like peanuts compared our sleep during the nights.
In case of emergency, like fire, there was no escape possible. Except for jumping outside the window from 10 mtr high.
For us we liked the location during the day but we recommend another place as well.
The apartment looked really nice and it's location is great, even though it's hard to find a parking spot for free.
However it lacked in kitchen suppies e.g. coffee mashine or bowls.
Apartment is really nice and location is good - really close to Barrio Alto, tram 28 etc but on a quiet street.
Arrived late and had a rather unfortunate issue with the key which meant we couldn't get in on the first night.. however the hosts we're very helpful in fixing this for us and covered extra costs incurred.
The location to the centre of Lissabon is great, however, it is very noisy during the night.
The balcony is nice but the furniture is bad.
Almost all the electric instalations was damage and therefore quite dangerous for children.
The cleaning was rather bad.
positiv...nice contact....5 stars
Amazing appartment, beautifully decorated and perfectly equipped. Only a 10 min walk away from the Bairro Alto. Our host was great as well! I'd go back to this flat any time!
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL