Modern Flat in Central London
- Стиральная машина/сушилка
- Возможность проживания семьи/детей
- Детская кроватка
- Посудомоечная машина
Краткое описание жилья
|Адрес||Northdown Street, N1 9BP London, Великобритания|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||67%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
|Календарь обновлен||2 дней назад|
Flat 4 has just been repainted and updated (Spring 2016), it’s our gorgeous penthouse apartment. It can sleep up to 6 people. The flat is 50 square metres approximately and has a Jacuzzi bath, fully equipped designer kitchen with all the same mod-cons as flats 2 + 3 with washing machine, drying machine along with the addition of having a dish washing machine. The flat is located on the third floor; it has double glazing throughout so is very quiet. It has one main bathroom, with double beds in each of the 2 bedrooms along with 2 new sofas (bought March 2016) in the large open plan kitchen / dining room – that can both convert into large single beds which can each accommodate 1 person (x2).
Правила ПроживанияNB Cleaning Fee (50£) is by week and not by journey
NB Extra days are on average between 175£ and 185£
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Жесткий|
Nice flat with easy access to public transport. Perfect organisation and communication with and from Debbie - we enjoyed our stay. Next time we go to London we will definetly re-book this flat
We had a wonderful stay in this appartment.
Well located : Close to Saint Pancras/King's Cross Station. You have a Tesco next door and heaps of pubs/bars and food close to it.
Clean and quiet.
Обзор других предложений от этого хозяина
Ideal location, really close to St Pancras (Eurostar) and King's Cross (metro) but in a very quiet street, small supermarket nearby. Nice apartment, the bedrooms, the living and the separate bathroom are indeed spacious - only the place to eat breakfast in the kitchen is a bit small for four persons. Friendly and helpful owner!
It's a lovely apartment near King's Cross station. Debbie has been very responsive and helped us with any queries posed. The bedrooms are adequately size and rooms are clean.
The ensuite bathroom is a bit small and the sofa bed is not too comfortable. However overall I would rate the place highly and recommend others.
Had a really great time in this great position apartment. Debbie was very communicative and the flat was well provisioned with lovely linen and bedding.
Debbie's apartment was very cosy. It's very close to Kings Cross station. We were five people and there was enough place for us, although the beds were not that big. We really felt home.
We stayed for 1 week at this location.
Positive aspects were:
- cleanness of the apartment
- good quality of beds
- close to city center, underground and supermarket
- quiet street.
Negative aspects were:
- "bed bench combination" in the living room is a nightmare. During day time you cannot sit on it, during night time you cannot sleep on it. Very poor quality. The owner could have spend some money on this.
- although everything is quite new, the general impression is the owner saved a lot of money on furniture, dish washer, utensils, ...
- move the 2 furniture in the basement to the living room
- parking cost are high, I parked at http://stratfordintl.co.uk/getting-here/cars (UK pounds 25/week); 30 minutes travel to appartment.
- I took into consideration the price (+- Euro 2500/week).
The apartament is great. It is very close to St Pancras Station and King Cross Station. We didn't have any problem. If I went back to London I will stay there again.
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL