Central Well equipped Apartment
Краткое описание жилья
|Адрес||Kmochova, 15000 Prague, Чешская республика|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||97%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
|Календарь обновлен||4 дней назад|
- entrance hall with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- optimal occupancy 2 people
- maximum occupancy 3 persons
This is our newest apartment in this building. It has 30 square meters and is equipped with a double bed and a folding sofa bed. In the apartment, you find also a fully equipped kitchen, a cloakroom and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- central location, only 15 walking minutes or 5 minutes by tram to Prague's Old Town
- free parking in front of the house and in all the neighboring streets
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- satellite TV/Radio (Astra+Hotbird) plus additional radio with CD player
- fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- daily till midnight open shop just 50 meters away
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- detailed journey description to the apartment
- upon arrival you will receive many valuable tips and information
- english language support
Правила Проживанияno special rules
|Цена за 2 гостей||652 руб. за одну ночь/ дополнительная ночь|
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Полугибкая|
Отличный бюджетный вариант. Уютная квартира. До центра пешком минут 20 или минут 10 на трамвае. Рядом супермаркет ТЕСКО, оттуда можно попасть в парк с детской площадкой, станция АНДЕЛ (метро и трамвай). В 10 минутах ходьбы (идти вверх) живописный парк на возвышенности. Дом находится на крутой горке, подниматься и спускаться - настоящее упражнение ) Да еще и лифта нет, пешком на 4 этаж. Общая дверь закрывается. мы внизу оставляли коляску. Красивый вид из окна, но гулять во дворе возможности нет, он принадлежит другому дому. Стиральная машина на площадке, одна стирка стоит 40 крон. В доме, чуть ниже (из подъезда идти вниз) - два бара, через дорогу продуктовый магазинчик, который держат вьетнамцы. Хозяин Бернхард - душевный человек, помогал, чем мог. Одним словом, вперед! )
Bernhard has a simple but comfortable and clean apartment near the tram stop where you can reach easily and fast the center of prague. Mr Bernhard will give you many information about restaurants change office etc....when we arrived we had a little problem with shower s tent and,the folliwing day, mr Bernard repair it. Very efficent!!!!. A good experience and i suggest it strongly at anyone
Bernhard was good host. There was no problem with contact. He gave ass all information that we needed. Flat was cosy, and fully equipped. We had 3 min to tram and about 7 to metro. Everything was OK :)!
I stayed at Bernhard's not for the first time, so I can compare.
There were some difficulties with the placement. Bernhard was out, so his helpers were responsible for it.
Zuzanne doesn't speak English at all, only Czech, so we had to wait for Thomas. He helped us to go upstairs with the luggage and gave us the keys.
He didn't even explain what can we lock and unlock by using these keys.
The next problem was in using the washing machine. That is mentioned in the description that you can use it for the small fee. But in fact you can't use it in this building. We were given this information only after 2 days staying.
The use of iron is by request, this also was told in w days.
All in all, the apartments are not bad.
The service became wòrse.
I suppose, Bernhard will not be offended, because when he met us in 2014 everything was perfect.
Went there on mid august and we had a really nice week! The apartment is great and really close to city center, and Bernhard is a really great host... When we arrived he showed us the apartment and gave us some useful information about praha.
Recomended 100% :)
Really Nice host who helped us when we needed his help
The appartement is cosy and the landscapes we can see throught the window is really beautiful ..
Bernhard is a very friendly en helpfull host. He showed us our room en told us some tips about praha to. The appartement is clean and has everything you need.
You can easy reach the appartement by tram. I really recommend the appartement!
Appartment was very nice and clean. We also enjoyed the location, on walking distant from the city center & there is a big shoppingmall around the corner. Bernhard was very friendly. He gave us a citymap with some hilights of prague and he took all the time to explain us things about the appartment and also gave us some tips about nice non-touristic restaurants, clubs etc. Very friendly man, very neat and good appartment. Recommended!
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL