LIVERPOOL by Sodispar Mikołajska 9 (306)
- Возможность проживания семьи/детей
- Стиральная машина/сушилка
|Адрес||Mikołajska, 30-001 Krakow, Польша|
|Процент подтвержденных запросов брони||87%|
|Время ответа||Несколько часов|
- Mikołajska Street, 2 min walk to the Market Square
- 8 min walk to the train/bus station & Galeria Krakowska
- 15 min walk from famous Jewish District - Kazimierz
- perfect for families (3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms)
- and large groups (more apartments in the same building)
- non smoking (you can smoke on the balcony)
- guarded parking 2 min walk (aprox. 55PLN/day)
- very fast Wi-Fi Internet
- TV LCD with satellite channels
- CD/DVD Player available on request
- telephone (incoming calls)
- free high speed Internet access Wi-Fi
- bed linen & towels
- iron & ironing board
- hair dryer, liquid soap
Room 1 (bedroom):
- 1 single bed
- 1 double bed king size
- 1 extra bed available on request
Room 2 (bedroom):
- 2 double beds king size
Room 3 (bedroom):
- 4 single beds
Room 4 (living room):
- big dining table with chairs
- gas cooker
- paper towels
- electric kettle
- dining table
- washing machine
Within 100 meters from the apartment there are both guarded and public parkings:
Price. From Monday until Friday 10am - 6pm costs 3 PLN per hour. Nights free of charge.
Weekends and public holidays - free of charge.
- 13-15 Sw. Filipa street. The property is guarded 24/7.
- 2 min walk at the back of WYSPIANSKI HOTEL on Kopernika street (55PLN/day) and Zyblikiewicza street (we have to book it in advance for our guests in the summer).
Recommended places around the apartment:
- 24h grocery shop Kefirek on Szpitalna street
- shopping centre Galeria Krakowska by the train station
- newspapers/guidebooks/music Empik on Market Square
- nice interior and atmosphere Camelot Cafe on Tomasza street
- Polish food - restaurants: Koko, U Babci Maliny, Pod Wawelem, Miód i Malina
- 260 different beers - House of Beer on Krzyza street
- vegetarian restaurant - Chimera on Anny street
- sport channels & beer - pub Irish Mbassy
- posh bars - Paparazzi on Mikolajska street
- posh venues - Baroque on Jana street
- club Piękny Pies, Prozak, Harris Jazz Club
- museum Wawel Castle, National Museum, Kraków, Schindler Factory, Sukiennice Underground Museum
- city park Planty Park
|Цена за 2 гостей||768 руб. за одну ночь/ дополнительная ночь|
|Максимальная продложительность визита||3 месяцев|
|Заселение до||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Жесткий|
Thank you very much for your patience.
The attic was fantastic and in a very good situation, very near the center, and it is lovely.
Localitation is perfect, in the downtown and near train and bus station. Spacious flat with a nice view. Needs more kitchenware, there isnt a toaster or microwawe. Is a 3th floor without lift. The street in summer is noisy and if u sleep with the windows open is sometimes molest. The bath needs a bath screen
Incredible views of the main square and nice high-ceiling apartment directly in the heart of the Stare Masto. The furniture and other home furnishings aren't of the highest quality but the apartment is spacious and has lots of room for a group of at least 4 people. Lack of air conditioning can be a problem in the summer months and the music from the square can be distracting but this overall is an excellent choice for Krakow for the location.
The appartment is nice but maybe too small for 8 people. Martin is a nice host, and the location is good. Everything was ok.
A very conveniently placed flat between old square and the castle, practically very close to every historic place. Flat is also well furbished with enough space up to three peoples. Downstairs there is a bakery where you can have a fresh breakfast.
So all fine, the only think is the communication (slow in reply) which need to be improved.
A good size clean and quiet apartment. Slight smell coming from the bathroom and the pictures are from the flat below (we think) not the top floor one where we stayed as the kitchen is slightly different. However this didnt affect our stay. Great views, location and the staff were very helpful finding us a cot at short notice and sorting the cable TV late in the evening.
lovely apartment great view across the Maly Rynek and well placed for a lot of local bars , restaurants , cafes and shops and i nearly forgot the market square , old city apartment company office staff i found to be very helpful and knowledgeable also a big thank you to Daniel who drove us from the airport to the office and apartment and back to the airport , the only downside was the stairs to the apartment but that did not spoil our stay , so a big thank you to everyone at the company
When we arrived, the apartment we had booked was not availebal due to a water leckage. This had happend two days ago, but we were not contacted. We were offered a 2 room apartment with 1 bath insteed of the 3 rooms with 2 baths we had payed for. In discussion about price reduction we were told this was an upgrade, and therefor they would not offer compensation. The last day we were allowed to keep the appartement unntil 19 o clock insteed of 12. This was a totally different apartement, and not bright, big we had booed. Disappointing.
Three of us stayed at this apartment.
It is in a fantastic location and is in a very beautiful building.
The apartment is very well laid out and is well equipped.
We really loved staying here.
2 teeny-weeny improvements - provide a tea pot and an iron. Otherwise a perfect place to stay.
Very happy with the stay! Very convienient location.
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL