Cozy Room at the City Centre
- Курение разрешено
Краткое описание жилья
|Адрес||Hanevi'im, Jerusalem, Израиль|
|Тип жилья||Отдельная комната|
- Unlimited wifi 24/7
- Fresh Arabic Coffee, tea, hot chocolate
- Rice, pasta, oil and spices
- Kitchen (toaster, stove, fridge, microwave, electric kettle, blender)
- Travel information
- Shared Bathroom
- Shampoo and shower gel/soap - You don't need to bring your own
- Tram-stop - 90 m (1 minute walk)
- Cheap Supermarket – 150 m (2 min walk)
- "Mahane - Yehuda" Market & nightlife – 260m (4 min walk)
- Ben-Yehuda promenade - 550m (7 min walk)
-"Gan Sacher" Park - 1 km (13 minutes walk)
- Central Bus Station - 1.2 km (15 min walk)
- Old City - "New Gate" – 1.4 km (16 min walk)
- Old City - "Jaffa Gate" - 1.6 km (19 min walk)
- Easy access to transportation both tram and buses. You can get from my house to East Jerusalem and Old city by tram with in 5 min.
Tram and Buses are not working during Sabbath and Holidays.
Other Things to Note:
1. The apartment is at the 2nd floor.
2. Sometimes there are other lovely guests in the house.
3. I expect my guests to be respectful and happy!
I'm usually busy but available on my phone if you need a question answered or a problem arises.
Правила ПроживанияPlease complete your guest profile and contact me BEFORE sending your booking request. I would like to know you a little better before I welcome you in my home.
- Come with good mood!
- Please treat everything with respect and leave everything as you would wish to find it for yourself.
*No smoking inside (OK on the terrace!), ashtray provided.
|Цена за 1 гостей||623 руб. за одну ночь/ дополнительная ночь|
|Заезд после||По договоренности|
|Политика Отмены Брони||Полугибкая|
Enjoyed Matan's house. It was quite clean and had all basic amenities. Matan, himself, was very nice and helpful. Enjoyed his other guests as they came and went. Location was excellent for shopping and access to public transport.
Staying with Matan was a perfect experience for me in the special city of Jerusalem! The house and room were very nice and accommodating for any long term or short stay, located just a couple of minutes from the central bus station and the tram light rail makes it simple to get anywhere in the city and all of Israel. But also make sure to walk to the Old City and enjoy the markets and shops along the way! Matan is an expert host, cooking authentic Israeli food, showing me directions and giving great tips all throughout my stay. Being very kind and inviting I also felt I had my own quite space. Matan is easy to communicate with and also works nearby where you are welcome to hang out or even participate in an event Matan directs, like the Pub Crawl I unfortunately missed! I had a comfortable bed, strong wifi, access to fridge, shower, laundry, kitchen, & basically anything I could ask for! While visiting Jerusalem I highly recommend staying in this house and would without a doubt choose to stay here again on another visit. I had great experience, that I will never forget! Thank you
Matan is a friendly and supportive manager of the house, who made me free drinks and gave suggestions on travelling in Jerusalem. The location is excellent, which is very close from the central bus station and easy to find. The room that I stayed is clean and is a private room in a shared apartment. The house is safe, with free WiFi, bathroom and a big kitchen. Guests can have lots of opportunity to meet other people from all around the world and have fun. The rent is economic and I enjoyed living here. Highly recommend Matan's house to everyone!!
- Гарантировать качество жилья
- Проверить каждого принимающиего Вас хозяина по телефону
- Обеспечить безопасную оплату через шифрование на базе SSL